Re: ♡ G By Giuliana Rancic - New Collection + Jan 31 Today's Special ♡

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

G by Guiliana Sweater with Tie

637-346

Color Choices:Black, Dusty Purple, Blush or Dusty Aqua

@Chi-town girl  Hi there Chi!   Did you order this gorgeous sweater?  I was torn between the dusty Aqua or the dusty purple.   I ended up getting the dusty purple.   Now ‘i’m Tempted to order both.   This sweater totally rocks.  I just love this.  

@Chi-town girl   Hi Chi!   Just to let you know I received this gorgeous sweater in the dusty aqua and dusty purple and they’re fabulous.   They aren’t thin and not overly thick.  They’re perfect.   The quality is fabulous.   I’m glad I sized down because they run a bit large.   Have to say these sweaters are so good, I’m going back to order the blush color.  Best purchase of the winter for me.   Let me know what you think of yours when you get them.   This designer will have more purchases from me.  Her clothes are well made and very stylish.   Thanks again for posting the pics of this or “I would have missed out on such a great purchase.  You rock!

@Blingqueen023 & all - I rec'd my sweater and love it!

Love the color, design and fit. The knit fabric is excellent quality and is soft. Definitely a winter sweater,  medium density. Wish it was offered in a warm white or cream color. 

Don't size up - sized to have a looser fit. I ordered my usual G size. Enough room to wear the 360 degree long sleeve top under it for extra warmth

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

637-346

Color Choices:Black, Dusty Purple, Blush or Dusty Aqua

@Chi-town girl  Hi there Chi!   Did you order this gorgeous sweater?  I was torn between the dusty Aqua or the dusty purple.   I ended up getting the dusty purple.   Now ‘i’m Tempted to order both.   This sweater totally rocks.  I just love this.  

@Chi-town girl   Hi Chi!   Just to let you know I received this gorgeous sweater in the dusty aqua and dusty purple and they’re fabulous.   They aren’t thin and not overly thick.  They’re perfect.   The quality is fabulous.   I’m glad I sized down because they run a bit large.   Have to say these sweaters are so good, I’m going back to order the blush color.  Best purchase of the winter for me.   Let me know what you think of yours when you get them.   This designer will have more purchases from me.  Her clothes are well made and very stylish.   Thanks again for posting the pics of this or “I would have missed out on such a great purchase.  You rock!

@Blingqueen023 & all - I rec'd my sweater and love it!

Love the color, design and fit. The knit fabric is excellent quality and is soft. Definitely a winter sweater,  medium density. Wish it was offered in a warm white or cream color. 

Don't size up - sized to have a looser fit. I ordered my usual G size. Enough room to wear the 360 degree long sleeve top under it for extra warmth

@Chi-town girl  So glad you love your sweater.  Was a great purchase.  An ivory color would habeen a good choice.  Wear yours in the best of health.  I knew you would love this one.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023  @Pecky  @emmysmom  & all G fans - she has 2 full hour shows scheduled 1 week from Sunday! Hoping for a coupon Woman Very Happy

UPCOMING SHOWS
  • SUN MAR 03
    2-3p ET
    G by Giuliana Rancic Fashions

• SUN MAR 03
    3-4p ET
    G by Giuliana Rancic Fashions

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri