Trusted Contributor

Re: ♡ G By Giuliana Rancic - New Collection + Jan 31 Today's Special ♡

@Pecky I did receive the jacket and think it’s lovely. The only reason I may return is the length.... didn’t like how much shorter the back was than front. Just didn’t look good on me. Glad u love yours!!!!  Very well madeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

@Pecky I did receive the jacket and think it’s lovely. The only reason I may return is the length.... didn’t like how much shorter the back was than front. Just didn’t look good on me. Glad u love yours!!!!  Very well madeSmiley Happy

@equss wrote:

@equss  I plan on wearing it with a longer ruffle tee under it.  It really looks cute.  I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.

Honored Contributor

@matty liz wrote:

Chi-town girl, thank you.  You  were a great help

@matty liz - you're welcome! Post a review if you decidre to buy them and check in for G's mid Feb visit bc I think her other jeans will be in stock. $50 is a decent price for jeans that look/feel/wear like designer jeans. I hope we get a coupon soon!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the post. Glad to see her line is back on HSN.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

G by Guiliana Sweater with Tie

637-346

Color Choices:Black, Dusty Purple, Blush or Dusty Aqua

@Chi-town girl  Hi there Chi!   Did you order this gorgeous sweater?  I was torn between the dusty Aqua or the dusty purple.   I ended up getting the dusty purple.   Now ‘i’m Tempted to order both.   This sweater totally rocks.  I just love this.  

@Chi-town girl   Hi Chi!   Just to let you know I received this gorgeous sweater in the dusty aqua and dusty purple and they’re fabulous.   They aren’t thin and not overly thick.  They’re perfect.   The quality is fabulous.   I’m glad I sized down because they run a bit large.   Have to say these sweaters are so good, I’m going back to order the blush color.  Best purchase of the winter for me.   Let me know what you think of yours when you get them.   This designer will have more purchases from me.  Her clothes are well made and very stylish.   Thanks again for posting the pics of this or “I would have missed out on such a great purchase.  You rock!

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

637-346

Color Choices:Black, Dusty Purple, Blush or Dusty Aqua

@Chi-town girl  Hi there Chi!   Did you order this gorgeous sweater?  I was torn between the dusty Aqua or the dusty purple.   I ended up getting the dusty purple.   Now ‘i’m Tempted to order both.   This sweater totally rocks.  I just love this.  

@Chi-town girl   Hi Chi!   Just to let you know I received this gorgeous sweater in the dusty aqua and dusty purple and they’re fabulous.   They aren’t thin and not overly thick.  They’re perfect.   The quality is fabulous.   I’m glad I sized down because they run a bit large.   Have to say these sweaters are so good, I’m going back to order the blush color.  Best purchase of the winter for me.   Let me know what you think of yours when you get them.   This designer will have more purchases from me.  Her clothes are well made and very stylish.   Thanks again for posting the pics of this or “I would have missed out on such a great purchase.  You rock!

@Blingqueen023 - thank you so much for posting a review. I'm happy that you love the sweater and I'm excited to get my order later this week. My order sat in packaging for several days but is finally en route.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

I wish she had petites in the jeans!!! I took the tacking out of her boyfriend jeans, and the length is perfect for me at 5'2". I've tried her other jeans, and they're too long, and the rise is funny on some for me. The fabric is different on the boyfriend jeans (more classic), but I like the stretch on her other jeans. Just wish they fit me better! 

I might get the modal tee. I like that it's top length and not tunic length. The t-shirts I've bought from Q have been too long, so I don't wear them as often. 

Also waiting to place my order to see if they have any shipping offers for her re-launch. 

@pinkmochi - yes, she should offer petite option. How about the length on the new color denim or the best friend denim?  They have a deconstructed hem. I'm loving the snow wash finish

G by Giuliana Best Friend Jean
629-783

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

I wish she had petites in the jeans!!! I took the tacking out of her boyfriend jeans, and the length is perfect for me at 5'2". I've tried her other jeans, and they're too long, and the rise is funny on some for me. The fabric is different on the boyfriend jeans (more classic), but I like the stretch on her other jeans. Just wish they fit me better! 

I might get the modal tee. I like that it's top length and not tunic length. The t-shirts I've bought from Q have been too long, so I don't wear them as often. 

Also waiting to place my order to see if they have any shipping offers for her re-launch. 

@pinkmochi - yes, she should offer petite option. How about the length on the new color denim or the best friend denim?  They have a deconstructed hem. I'm loving the snow wash finish

629-783

I ordered the snow wash in two sizes I wasn't sure what size to get 0 or 2.  I love these jeans.  I also purchased the aqua ruffle jacket & the TS in the black floral.  

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

629-783

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

629-783

I ordered the snow wash in two sizes I wasn't sure what size to get 0 or 2.  I love these jeans.  I also purchased the aqua ruffle jacket & the TS in the black floral.  

I received my two jeans today and I'm sad to say they are going back.  I didn't like the way they fit.  I think if I were taller it would look better.  The crotch area kept falling down if that makes any sense. I really liked the color and the material was great.  I do love the duster though.  The colors are so pretty and will go great with everything.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky - thank you for the reviews. Bummer that the jeans did not work but glad you are happy with the duster. 

My sweater should arrive by Friday

Honored Contributor

I have neve paid much attention to her since I am a plus size and she is a stick.  But she really has some cute stuff, I'll try to catch her next show.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I have neve paid much attention to her since I am a plus size and she is a stick.  But she really has some cute stuff, I'll try to catch her next show.  

@depglass - Order using the garment sizing chart - it's accurate and H is good about exchanges, no fees. I love her jeans and jackets. 

She has 3 full hour shows next Sunday Feb 17. Not sure yet of any specials or new items not yet posted, but I think new jeans will be in stock. 

Here is the upcoming show schedule:

SUN FEB 17
2-3a ET

G by Giuliana Rancic Fashions

Discover a must have fashion and accessories collection from television personality Giuliana Rancic. The separates, jackets, accessories are all offered in a variety of beautiful colors and styles. Look fabulous in these flattering timeless fashions.

HOST(S)

Valerie Stup

GUEST(S)

Giuliana Rancic

UPCOMING SHOWS
  • SUN FEB 17
    5-6p ET & 6-7p ET

*Plus - listed to present on Sunday Feb 17 Fashion Edit show at 11a-noon ET