Trusted Contributor

Wow    I am glad my shirts worked out  [ size wise]    I was going to up one size but they kept saying they were stretchy so I didn't.   

Honored Contributor

@nada54 it's a continuing problem for me.  It's why I don't buy clothing online so much.  I ordered the Skinny Girl jacket that was the TSV on HSN the other day.  But, after reading the actual garment measurements I realized I needed to go up a size from what I ordered and so I canceled it and ordered up a size.  I had to go with a different wash though.  

Recently, I bought one of those GMA specials, UPF tops, and went with their recommended sizing for my measurements.  When I received them, they were, once again, wearable, but really a size larger than I would've liked.  

BTW, I just posted a pic of that Guliana Tulip Skirt over in the Outfit of the Day thread, so you can see it's not THAT big on me.  It's got a little stretch, but not like the super stretchy jeans they're always selling.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess I took a at your tulip skirt, & it fits you well in the photo. Loved the whole outfit. 

Honored Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

Wow    I am glad my shirts worked out  [ size wise]    I was going to up one size but they kept saying they were stretchy so I didn't.   

@nada54  - I have ALOT of Giuliana items in my wardrobe. Have shopped her brand since she launched it approx 10 yrs ago. Having also shopped a variety of fashion brands at H and Q, it's a given that there can be sizing issues for a variety of reasons. Online fashion shopping does present challenges. 

No matter which brand, none are perfect or completely'consistent'. Using the garment sizing charts has been the best guideline per my experience. G's line is pretty consistent - I typically order size small in most items without issues. My body type requires me to usually order up 1 size for fitted jackets especially if I will be wearing something bulkier like sweaters.

Yep, misses/returns/exchanges is just part of the online shopping experience no matter the brand or retailer. And not everything is for everyone. I just return what doesn't fit me properly or is disappointing. No biggie. You win some, you lose some. I think some folks are better off shopping B&M and that's far from consistent or perfect too. But then who is gonna listen to their complaints, lol

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Chi    I love my shirts!    Hope you get yours today too!    Ordered the black first then last minute also ordered the blue and I am so glad I did!    The feel of them is amazing.

Honored Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

Chi    I love my shirts!    Hope you get yours today too!    Ordered the black first then last minute also ordered the blue and I am so glad I did!    The feel of them is amazing.

Thank you @nada54 - I will let you know! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Good Morning! I got my blue tie dye G tees yesterday & love them. Love the length & doesn't cling but just slides on the body. The feel of the fabric is light & cool (feels like butta) & not see thru for a change. I live in Florida so I will get good use out of these. I also got something out of my comfort zone but love it on! I tryed on the matching (cocoon) Cardie. Its light but not filmsy & the way it drapes is gorg!

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

Good Morning! I got my blue tie dye G tees yesterday & love them. Love the length & doesn't cling but just slides on the body. The feel of the fabric is light & cool (feels like butta) & not see thru for a change. I live in Florida so I will get good use out of these. I also got something out of my comfort zone but love it on! I tryed on the matching (cocoon) Cardie. Its light but not filmsy & the way it drapes is gorg!

@Kabella @nada54 & all -  my black set of tee's was delivered and I too love them! Glad I stayed with my usual size - fit is perfect! I will look to buy other colors when there is reduced pricing in the future

The upsell cropped jeans should be delivered on Monday - will post my review soon