Respected Contributor

Ok, first let me preface by saying this is NOT a slam against the host Rachel, who is stunning and articulate and makes thingsense interesting.

But this awful faux furry, unstructured vest she is wearing this moment has to be the single-most unflattering piece of clothing as I've ever witnessed on a human. I am cracking up, mind you as I am no fashionista, but whoa, you have to be undeniably beautiful, like Rachel to pull of wearing something like this so people can just assume you have a nice figure because this Flintstone coat surely doesn't attribute that notion lol

Honored Contributor

Re: Furry, unstructured vest

So, does that mean you didn't buy one?

Valued Contributor

I thought she looked great!  Funky and fun, the color is great.  I like the vest because it’s not too bulky, 

Honored Contributor

It's ugly weather you are a size 0 or size 24.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Frequent Contributor

Not really crazy about the one she is wearing but I love the one that the women showing the umbrella was wearing. I wonder if's QVC item.  If it is please send info. Thanks   Have a great day

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ncascade wrote:

It's ugly weather you are a size 0 or size 24.

@Group 5 minus 1

I don't understand what you are saying, but I will add my 2-cent for whatever it's worth, or not.   

I think Rachel is one who could carry this vest off.  Few can.  One must be very tall and svelte.  However, what she was wearing was not appropriate in color albeit the style was very appropriate. 

Colors of pants and top were wrong with this vest.  She needed a "column of color" in either one of the colors or the vest, preferably top or bottom colors of vest would have been better than the mid color or the colors she was wearing.. 

Her stylist did not do a very good job and her hair person did a half-terrible job with her hair.  Bald spots were visible when turned sideways with Lisa Rinna. 

Rachel is always dressed very nicely.  She is tall and thin and can wear anything as long as the colors and textures are right.  Perhaps, the stylists who usually do the QVC models was on T-giving vacation but Rachel was not her usual, well-dressed, well-coifed self today.

Honored Contributor

Makes me think of Sonny Bono.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

Yep Sonny Bono rocking this vest 50 years ago
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Rachel is stunning and can pull off almost any look...however, the faux fur vest made her look larger (and she's very slim).  I love the TSV tunic and wish they would just show it alone on everyone, then add a vest or jacket if they need to.  For me, vests can be tricky and are either semi-flattering or they make me look huge.  I never wear a vest and think it makes me look slimmer.

Honored Contributor

I personally don't enjoy wearing anything that looks like it belongs on an animal, JMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.