Trusted Contributor

I have heard Lori herself refer to the look as "bag lady", so if we agree, it is not a slam. I think the look is slovenly and unattractive. That doesn't mean that I am dictating that nobody should wear it. To each her own.

I don't always agree with gazelle77, but I find her viewpoints refreshingly candid and really appreciate how she lets the frequent personal attacks on her roll off her back.

Super Contributor
On 7/30/2014 FLgardener said:

I have heard Lori herself refer to the look as "bag lady", so if we agree, it is not a slam. I think the look is slovenly and unattractive. That doesn't mean that I am dictating that nobody should wear it. To each her own.

I don't always agree with gazelle77, but I find her viewpoints refreshingly candid and really appreciate how she lets the frequent personal attacks on her roll off her back.

It's one thing if you don't like what someone has on but to make fun of someone's looks constantly,or how they dress constantly is terrible.Unless you are perfect you have no room to make fun of anyone.Who cares you don't like her fashions move on.Women are always putting other women down it's awful.

Contributor

why can't people say what they want????? I love reading these boards and have found many helpful suggestions and products.

If someone writes a post that I don't like or don't agree with, I skip over.

Why do the holier then you police have to come on and put the person down for speaking how they are feeling at the time. In my opinion, your posts bother me more then the person you are disagreeing with.

Let people be themselves and don't read if you don't like what they are saying. You don't have to prove to others what a NICE person you are.

Trusted Contributor
On 7/30/2014 BRANDONLEE said:
On 7/30/2014 FLgardener said:

It's one thing if you don't like what someone has on but to make fun of someone's looks constantly,or how they dress constantly is terrible.Unless you are perfect you have no room to make fun of anyone.Who cares you don't like her fashions move on.Women are always putting other women down it's awful.

Oh, lighten up. It's just clothes. I take clothing critiques all in fun. Anyway, Lori is very successful, so she doesn't need my approval.

Super Contributor
On 7/30/2014 dottyf said:

why can't people say what they want????? I love reading these boards and have found many helpful suggestions and products.

If someone writes a post that I don't like or don't agree with, I skip over.

Why do the holier then you police have to come on and put the person down for speaking how they are feeling at the time. In my opinion, your posts bother me more then the person you are disagreeing with.

Let people be themselves and don't read if you don't like what they are saying. You don't have to prove to others what a NICE person you are.

Or - do what I do - ignore user.

Esteemed Contributor

For some odd reason, I thought these boards were here to post OPINIONS, whether they're good or bad. But apparently there are posters who don't think a negative opinion has a place on these forums (although for some of them, it's a little like the pot calling the kettle black). Granted, there are ways to say things, and then there are other ways to say the same thing...I don't believe in denigrating the "person", but why can't someone have a negative opinion about how someone dresses or looks without getting raked over the coals for it? {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Super Contributor
On 7/29/2014 Lizbethem said:

I call this the "bag lady" look because I remember seeing women who lived on the streets of NYC wearing layers of clothes-- i.e. all they owned.

OMG ... that might have been me you saw. Wink

I live in Manhattan, and I wear LOGO and I layer. The shopping card I was pushing was my groceries ... not all my belongings!

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Honored Contributor

I can't wear her clothes. I tried and the fabric felt nice & soft....better than ""liquid knit""! Her tops looked good from the waist up but all of that extra fabric at the bottom just added visual weight to my hip area!

Super Contributor
On 7/30/2014 haddon9 said:

I can't wear her clothes. I tried and the fabric felt nice & soft....better than ""liquid knit""! Her tops looked good from the waist up but all of that extra fabric at the bottom just added visual weight to my hip area!

Body type is key. I have a long torso and no hips or thighs and fairly wide shoulders. LOGO tops hang perfectly and just skim my body.

Respected Contributor
On 7/30/2014 Beejene said:

Totally agree. Everything she brings to QVC looks exactly the same and she always looks like a bag lady even when she goes to upscale events. I can't believe people are buying them. Did any of you see PM Style Monday night? Lisa presented a new LOGO horrible looking sweater top then asked the guys in the back to order her one in an extra small!!!! How outrageously ridiculous!!!! She buys and wears $2,000 dresses on the show, wears all of her clothing skin tight, shops at Bergdorfs and wants the viewers to believe she also wears LOGO apparel? hahahahaha

Actually, I think LOGO is one of the few lines from QVC that Lisa probably does wear in her private life.