Frequent Contributor

From Louis about the yarns as well as if the garments are altered to fit the models.

I was told they are the same yarn except the tank has the added fleck yarn. They are both 100% polyester and come from the same yarn supplier. I don’t see any reason why the yarn supplier should say they were the same if they are not. I did read some comments about seeing my gold form through the sweater…..that can happen from the flash. There are many garments you can hold up to the light that look sheer but when they are on the body they aren’t sheer at all. I don’t find them sheer and when I saw them on the models they certainly didn’t look sheer and the amount of light focused on the models is not normal light……………I hope this answers your question. I also read somewhere that someone was wondering if the clothes are altered in any way to fit the models…..I can assure you they are NOT. They are the exact same clothes that are shipped to you. The only time something is pinned in is….is a pant is in a bigger size than the model….they will sometimes pin the waist a little so the pants don’t fall down, but that is very rare and usually only happens when we are selling an older item and the model size is not avail. Trust me….there is no time before a show to do alterations and that would be totally misleading………Louis