Honored Contributor

I'm shopping on the other channel today with great FREE shipping & handling.  Great deal of course on great buys at hsn.  I bought 3 tanks and the frindged cardi by Ms WIlliams in the sweet cherry color, one tank in the same color and 2 tanks in the mosaic print, sweet cherry & the blue.  Again, ALL FREE s/h.  Cannot beat that!

Will you be checking out what Serena has to offer today?

Honored Contributor

I bought the cardi in black. I am not really a fringe person but this appealed to me so I went for it.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I'm shopping on the other channel today with great FREE shipping & handling.  Great deal of course on great buys at hsn.  I bought 3 tanks and the frindged cardi by Ms WIlliams in the sweet cherry color, one tank in the same color and 2 tanks in the mosaic print, sweet cherry & the blue.  Again, ALL FREE s/h.  Cannot beat that!

Will you be checking out what Serena has to offer today?

Nope.  Don't care for her clothing.

Honored Contributor

"If you wore a trend once, you're too old to wear it again."  Clinton Kelly

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  lol -  wish I'd read that quote from Clinton before I bought a fringed cardi 5 years ago.   I keep it around almost to remind me I never need another one.

Respected Contributor

A have a couple of shorter, classic style cardigans that I am happy with that I wear a few times a year. I really do not need the one on QVC or HSN.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fringed Cardi

[ Edited ]

I like the idea & want to add a piece of two with fringe but I don't care for the cut of this one where the fringe is so this is an easy pass for me.

It does sound like it would be a good fabric for me. I live in a warm climate &  3 piece dressing/layering is my "uniform."

I have a busy day so I will probably just check out a few things online this evening. I don't plan to buy anything though I did just get a coupon from HSN. I guess they figure they should try to get me when I am in "spend" mode! - just dropped a lot of $$ on supplements there!

Have fun shopping! I will check back to hear what everyone gets!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I'm actually considering getting her olive tank and  her olive leggings. I have 'nude' fringe booties and a black duster length vest that would look fabulous!

Has anyone tried her leggings? A good friend has a few of her pieces and says they're great but she doesn't have the leggings...

Honored Contributor

Honestly, I'm watching the demo of this fringed cardi and had no idea that it has 2 buttons in order to drape one side or both to create a cowl neck effect.  LOVE THIS!!!!  I'm excited to get my sweet cherry!

Thanks Ms Lola for this pic @lolakimono.

I also do not at all think this one is too much fringe, back is plain straight across and is long enough too.  I hope I LOVE it!