Respected Contributor

Re: Fresh Breezes Hooded Fleece Dress

It's adorable. It would be cute with sneaks or flip flops. I may just look into this for my upcoming cruise. Could throw it on over a swimsuit and look dressed enough for lunch in a restaurant.  I had a dress like this before and I always got compliments on it.  Too bad I shrunk it like crazy in the wash. Now it's too short.

Respected Contributor

That's really cute. I'd wear it around the house for when I want to be comfortable but still feel like I'm dressed and not wearing pajamas, or at the beach. I also like walking the high school track, and paired with leggings and sneakers would be a comfy outfit for a gentle workout. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It looks super cute and very casual, perfect for the beach or just lounging in the yard........

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'd never buy something in fleece with short sleeves.  If it's cool enough for fleece, I want the warmth of long sleeves.

That was exactly what I thought...you beat me to it

Respected Contributor

Very cute dress.

I could see wearing this down the shore, either as a cover-up or for a casual day of shopping.

And I like ALL three colors!!

Honored Contributor

I dislike hoodies that have to be pulled over the head. They are uncomfortable for me to get on and off. I prefer a full zipper but even a quarter zip would help. I’m not a fan of the washed out and muted colors either.