Esteemed Contributor

Re: Free exchange option is a joke

@faeriemoon wrote:

It doesn't work because everything to do with exchanges and/or returns takes sooooooooo long at the Q.  By the time they process your exchange the item is gone in most sizes and colors.

That being said, if you request an exchange and they are unable to fulfill that request they will refund your shipping.  If it doesn't automatically appear on your statement a phone call will resolve the issue.  As I have said before, for all its faults, the Q's CS is generally very good.

However, if your heart is set on an exchange, you will most likely be disappointed.

@faeriemoon wrote:

It doesn't work because everything to do with exchanges and/or returns takes sooooooooo long at the Q.  By the time they process your exchange the item is gone in most sizes and colors.

That being said, if you request an exchange and they are unable to fulfill that request they will refund your shipping.  If it doesn't automatically appear on your statement a phone call will resolve the issue.  As I have said before, for all its faults, the Q's CS is generally very good.

However, if your heart is set on an exchange, you will most likely be disappointed.

@faeriemoon I don't think having to call several times to resolve one problem is good service.  I have other tings to do with my time than tell them to do their jobs correctly.

Honored Contributor

Re: Free exchange option is a joke

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@skatting44.  If you're charged return shipping on a return, contact the mods for a refund 

@Kachina624 isn't it terrible that we keep having to check their work?  They should just do it right and not create work for us. 

Another one that drives me crazy is when qvc reps insist they can keep taxes for non-sales.  Often I just let it go because it's not a lot of money and they are steadfast in their charging taxes even when the cost of item is returned.  they are the worst.

@NYCLatinaMe.  On a large purchase, that tax they keep is more than chicken feed.  Somebody should be refunding it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment