Trusted Contributor

Re: Free Shipping on HSN Clearance

@pinkmochi wrote:

dg2-by-diane-gilman-crisscross-tie-neck-top-blue.jpg

This is the DG top - $14.99! Item 613-563. I got this chambray color to go with denim. 

iman-global-chic-luxurious-cowl-neck-tank-basic-black1.jpg

This Iman top has good reviews and is $14.96. I got this in black. Will be perfect to wear with Barefoot Dreams cardis.

iman-global-chic-luxury-resort-cold-shoulder-crossover-coral.jpg

Ordered this top in this coral floral print. It's $14.95. I have one of her tops in cream in a similar style to this. I like the sleeve detail because it's not as open as a cold shoulder but shows a little skin. 

Okay, ordering the weave jacket for my mom, then I'm done! Woman LOL Still trying to decide on a color for her, though. I'm a Pisces, so it's hard for me to make up my mind. You should've seen me at Jamba Juice today! Woman LOL

Omg. I'm losing it. I got my order yesterday. It turned out that I ordered that cowl neck top in purple, not black. I ordered the XS, but I think it's a little bit big. I think I'm going to give it to my sister since she's a purple girl and just a little bit bigger than me. I think it'll fit her better. She can also wear it under cardigans.

That top with the coral print? I ordered it in black, not the print like I wrote here. Woman LOL It's a good staple.

iman-global-chic-touch-of-gold-twist-front-flowy-top.jpg

I did order this top in this print, and it's really nice. I also ordered those premium denim trouser jeans in that sangria color, and the top and pants go well together. I ordered the pants in my normal size, and they fit well. 

iman-global-chic-360-luxury-denim-skinny-jean.jpg

I hadn't tried the 360 denim skinny jeans before. I ordered them in this chambray color. They're super comfortable! I ordered my normal size, and they fit well, but they aren't really skinny. I'm not going to exchange them, though, since they still look good. The price went from $29.99 when I bought them to $19.94! I contacted CS, and they're refunding me the difference. I also ordered another pair in the medium denim in a size smaller. From reading the reviews, it looks like the colored denim runs small or true to size. I've also noticed sizing differences in her line in the past, but this is my first time trying the 360 denim. 

I thought that I would like the DG2 top more (the top blue criss-cross one). It has elastic on the wrists that is too tight, and I have small wrists. I'm tempted to cut the sleeves at the wrist. The material probably won't fray since it feels like a t-shirt material. It didn't cost me much, so I might just try it. Better than not wearing it because it's uncomfortable.