658-310
Steven by Steve Madden Lourdes Leather Flat

Nanette Nanette Lepore Hazel Pointy-Toe Kitten-Heel Mule
650-702
Nanette Nanette Lepore Hazel Pointy-Toe Kitten-Heel Mule

Nanette Nanette Lepore Rhona Slingback Pump
650-717
Nanette Nanette Lepore Rhona Slingback Pump

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Re: Free Shipping on HSN Clearance

dg2-by-diane-gilman-crisscross-tie-neck-top-blue.jpg

This is the DG top - $14.99! Item 613-563. I got this chambray color to go with denim. 

iman-global-chic-luxurious-cowl-neck-tank-basic-black1.jpg

This Iman top has good reviews and is $14.96. I got this in black. Will be perfect to wear with Barefoot Dreams cardis.

iman-global-chic-luxury-resort-cold-shoulder-crossover-coral.jpg

Ordered this top in this coral floral print. It's $14.95. I have one of her tops in cream in a similar style to this. I like the sleeve detail because it's not as open as a cold shoulder but shows a little skin. 

Okay, ordering the weave jacket for my mom, then I'm done! Woman LOL Still trying to decide on a color for her, though. I'm a Pisces, so it's hard for me to make up my mind. You should've seen me at Jamba Juice today! Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Of course!  I ordered 3 items this past week!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

Of course!  I ordered 3 items this past week!!!!

@Zhills  I don't know if they'll do this with shipping only, but you should contact customer service. When there's a price reduction within 30 days of when you bought an item, just contact them, and they'll refund you the difference. If the price is now lower for you, I would definitely contact them. You could try asking them about the shipping to see if they'll honor that. They might say no, but I can tell you that if you don't ask, the answer will 100% be no. Woman Wink I've found that their customer service has been excellent. I always use the Live Chat feature. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi  @Roni18  @emmysmom  & Marla fans - the previous mixed media cardi TS is reduced to $18. TS price was 42. 

I picked up the canvas color. Thinking about another color and maybe will take a pass on the new TS cardi. Would love to see the new TS for colors and to see if Marla changed any aspects of the design

anyone shopping today? Free shipping on clearance $75 purchase total

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@vickie25 

there's a piece of his I really wanted and they made it appear that it was coming back but I guess that ship has sailed!

NB Seahorse.jpg

I love this piece.. And it STILL says they'll alert me if it's back in stock?!

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

This is the DG top - $14.99! Item 613-563. I got this chambray color to go with denim. 

This Iman top has good reviews and is $14.96. I got this in black. Will be perfect to wear with Barefoot Dreams cardis.

Ordered this top in this coral floral print. It's $14.95. I have one of her tops in cream in a similar style to this. I like the sleeve detail because it's not as open as a cold shoulder but shows a little skin. 

Okay, ordering the weave jacket for my mom, then I'm done! Woman LOL Still trying to decide on a color for her, though. I'm a Pisces, so it's hard for me to make up my mind. You should've seen me at Jamba Juice today! Woman LOL

@pinkmochi 

I really like the first 2! Especially the Iman piece, I saw it last night, but I just have no luck with her stuff!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was considering Joys leather backpack for $60 as the major part of my $75 purchase, but the reviews talked about the straps being an issue.

I've been on a backpack kick. My intial 'maybe' was the outside closure on the bag - you'd need an inside ziipper along the top. It's pick pocket city as is! I'd probably wear it backwards, with the closure against my back. Since  the straps were a problem for some reviewers though - they might not hold up.

Just too many concessions to make for the bag,...I decided it wasn't a need!

Esteemed Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

I got the coral top last summer..its really cute! Was tempted to get another in that style...the prices were good..finally! I got some of Iman's pants and one of her metallic tops! SO happy she's coming back! Woman HappyHeart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi  @Roni18  @emmysmom  & Marla fans - the previous mixed media cardi TS is reduced to $18. TS price was 42. 

I picked up the canvas color. Thinking about another color and maybe will take a pass on the new TS cardi. Would love to see the new TS for colors and to see if Marla changed any aspects of the design

anyone shopping today? Free shipping on clearance $75 purchase total

@Chi-town girl  I have the canvas color of that old TS cardi. It's going to look great with the new FlatterFit TS in canvas and a canvas tank. I once went to an art show at SF MOMA of a Japanese artist who had paintings that were all white. It showed the textures and differences of different shades of white. That show made an impression on me, and I think Marla's canvas in different textures has a similar effect. 

I wish HSN would give us a 20% off coupon so that I can order the necklace I've been eyeing.