Trusted Contributor

Free Shipping on HSN Clearance

HSN is offering free shipping on fashion clearance (apparel, handbags, shoes, and jewelry) when you spend over $75. Lots of items on deep discount!

Have a good weekend! Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Free Shipping on HSN Clearance

Thank you for the heads up.  I purchased a Nicky Butler bracelet.  Wanted one more piece of his jewelery before it's all gone as he left HSN.

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi  - thank you for the notification!  I have some clearance items on my wish list. Was hoping the Marla mixed media cardi inventory would be further reduced now before the new TS item is posted Woman Tongue

Are you shopping?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I did browse through the Marla items to see if anything I wanted was reduced, but didn't spy anything.  

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl I was also hoping that some of the MW items would be further reduced, but I didn't see anything I needed. 

I did pick up some Iman tops and a couple pairs of her 360 jeans (the skinny and trouser jeans). The tops were $20 and under - great deals! I can also buy the jeans in short, and I don't have the 360 style. The tops I bought are longer to cover up the name plate. Woman Tongue Iman's tops are comfortable, flowy, and don't cling. Also got a DG top with the criss-cross front. I decided that her jeans don't really fit me well, unless I'm just buying the wrong size. Iman's fit better, but they have the name plate. I also think I have to get another Colleen Lopez weave jacket for my mom because I think she'll complain about the size I bought her. Woman Very Happy

8 items, including two pairs of jeans for $144 including CA tax. Not bad!

What are you getting?

Trusted Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I did browse through the Marla items to see if anything I wanted was reduced, but didn't spy anything.  

@Roni18 I didn't see any Marla items I needed either. Do you know if she's ever had the butterfly tee or the 2-pack tanks or tops as a TS? I would really like some of her basics as a TS instead of the oversized toppers that I'm afraid of trying. Woman Tongue

I'm glad that HSN is finally offering a free shipping offer like the old days.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl I was also hoping that some of the MW items would be further reduced, but I didn't see anything I needed. 

I did pick up some Iman tops and a couple pairs of her 360 jeans (the skinny and trouser jeans). The tops were $20 and under - great deals! I can also buy the jeans in short, and I don't have the 360 style. The tops I bought are longer to cover up the name plate. Woman Tongue Iman's tops are comfortable, flowy, and don't cling. Also got a DG top with the criss-cross front. I decided that her jeans don't really fit me well, unless I'm just buying the wrong size. Iman's fit better, but they have the name plate. I also think I have to get another Colleen Lopez weave jacket for my mom because I think she'll complain about the size I bought her. Woman Very Happy

8 items, including two pairs of jeans for $144 including CA tax. Not bad!

What are you getting?

@pinkmochi  - wow, 8 items for under $150, crazy good!!! They did the same type of clearance reductions for Giuliana's line before the relaunch, I got some great buys on her jeans and tops. Hoping Iman will relaunch later this year!  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Keep a sharp eye out.  I think there will be more clearances as lines are discontinued.  That hand painted handbag line on Evine had clearance prices with no returns.  I've also checked out One World and they aren't bringing in much new at all.  Another one bites the dust, I'm afraid, but its one of my favorites.  

Honored Contributor

No clearance purchases yet for me. I bought the Beekman Bounty Box subscription. 

Also bought these Charles David classic black pumps at a decent reduced price $60. Want the nude but will wait to see how much I like the black The navy floral are adorable The black are a needed as replacements.  

Charles by Charles David Angelica Pointed-Toe Pump
653-996

Honored Contributor

Added some other shoes to my favorites...

These are so chic. Love the lemon drop color, hello Spring Heart

Charles by Charles David Abree Leather or Suede Pointed-Toe Mule Pump
646-776