Respected Contributor

Free Shipping and 50% off One Item at Talbots

Just got an email from Talbots.  

Free shipping and 50% off one item and 40% the rest of your purchases.

I have my eye on two items but I do not need them and I just bought several things from Costco the other day.........🙄🙃😉

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

Re: Free Shipping and 50% off One Item at Talbots

@4kitties wrote:

Just got an email from Talbots.  

Free shipping and 50% off one item and 40% the rest of your purchases.

I have my eye on two items but I do not need them and I just bought several things from Costco the other day.........🙄🙃😉

@4kitties 

Same here, so tempted!  I've been really happy with my recent purchases including a couple cashmere sweaters; I think their quality is good prices are fair.

What did you find at Costco?  I'm going this week and will check out the clothes.

Respected Contributor

@rockygems123 

I bought three pairs of Jessica Simpson jeans and two sweatshirts that I like to wear when I do my outside walks.  

A couple of weeks ago I bought a pair of jeans from Talbots.  Here is a link to my thread with a picture of the sweatshirt.  I had never seen one with a large front pocket and no hood.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Jessica-Simpson-Jeans/m-p/7745450#M775376

Super Contributor

Even if you don't necessarily need anything, a deal like that is RARE for Talbot and shipping is high.  Just go for it. 

Respected Contributor

@Jaspertimes 

Yes, it is a rare deal.  I am trying to resist.........🙃🙃🙃

I may just weaken and get my stuff.

Respected Contributor

I caved (several times in the last week). My most recent purchase was a cream colored cable sweater. I can't wait to get it. I'd just received the caramel colored cashmere cable turtleneck and got the pinky/peach cashmere sweater with the zip neck a couple of weeks ago. Both are gorgeous! Now I just need some cold weather! 

Respected Contributor

@Eileen in Virginia wrote:

I caved (several times in the last week). My most recent purchase was a cream colored cable sweater. I can't wait to get it. I'd just received the caramel colored cashmere cable turtleneck and got the pinky/peach cashmere sweater with the zip neck a couple of weeks ago. Both are gorgeous! Now I just need some cold weather! 

@Eileen in Virginia 

Your choices sound great!  Normally I only wear neutrals I went wild color wise with the red/black cashmere Ikat roses sweater and matching oblong scarf, unbelievably gorgeous.

I'm thinking about reordering the cable cashmere turtleneck, need a smaller size and caramel looks great, I got the black originally and it wasn't great, no definition.

And those crazy black suede sherpa loafers, maybe those too lol.