Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Free Shipping Day at Shein.com

It's been almost a year since I made my first purchase, some pjs, from Shein. Shein is a low end, creative, direct-from-the-factory-in-China vendor. I believe they cut and sew your clothes when they get your order. At least three weeks from order to delivery.

Are you someone who likes a few good quality classic pieces? Shein is not for you. But if you like to look at hundreds of new offerings a day, in a myriad of shapes and colors, take a look. I love their website where you put your cursor on a size and garment measurements pop up.

I don't need anything right now, but I saw really funny graphic tees, frequently snarky, that tempted me.

Respected Contributor

Re: Free Shipping Day at Shein.com

[ Edited ]

Another couple was telling us how their granddaughter gave them a Christmas list of clothing from Shein.  They said it all fit perfectly but they had never heard of the company before. 

The one place I've never purchased clothing from is Amazon. 

I may give Shein a look 

Honored Contributor

I took a look at the site, there are a few cute things.  I do worry about sizing.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs  @cindyNC 

The PJs I ordered last year were a little small, even though I followed the garment measurements. 

Yesterday I ordered three tops, not the funny graphic tees mentioned above, and sized up. 

In addition to free shipping yesterday, there was a coupon code on the website which I used. When I clicked on Apply, a message came up giving me a better coupon.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs   @cindyNC  

Got my order in 9 days! Everything fine. By sizing up the tops are a little big, but that's better than a little small.

Three sleeveless blouses, perfect for this heat, $24 total. 

Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3   Glad your items worked out for you.  I have yet to order, I am conerned about sizing.

Respected Contributor

If you're concerned about ordering from their website, Amazon also sells Shein.