Honored Contributor

Re: Frances sweater from Sundance

@Oostende 

If you care to look modern, wear it with a longer shirt!  Very chic!

Respected Contributor

@dogsx3 Look around the internet for coupons....I found a great "steal" for my niece as a Christmas present two years ago.  It was a pair of jeans that freatured embroidery on on one leg and the color was very subdued mauve sort of pinkish mauve.....the jeans were orginally $188 and I finally paid $36 wirh sale and coupon.  Admittedly, the clothing left over with drastically reduced prices are usuall in small sizes no bigger than small probably size 2.  Fit my niece beautifully and she loved the jeans.  Sundance clothing is of wonderful quality]  I always believe prices are a little high, expecially for jewelry. I puchased a set of cotton tunic and pants a while ago which I love.  Look at this scarf....there are many more on line

Super Contributor

I love Sundance items but I do find there shipping costs to be way out of line when compared to similar stores - like Anthropologie or Johnny Was
Honored Contributor

@tobes 

That shawl caught my eye too!

Valued Contributor

Just a quick update...I received the sweater last night and it is what I hoped it would be.

I don't care for a big, baggy sweater that hides my waist and looks like a shapeless blob atop my pants.  

The sweater skims the top of my medium rise jeans and the sleeves are nice and long. 

It fits close enough to the body to suit me and I love the silhouette.

The embroidery is perfect with no pulls or snags, and the wooden buttons, the small velvet detail, the differences in texture and weave of the yarns, and the workmanship are all first rate.

Clothing from Sundance is hit or miss with me and this one is a winner. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Oostende 

I'm with you on sweater styles; I don't like the currently popular cardigans. I love the look of a traditional cardi much like the one you purchased.

There's a great little reversible sweater I just received from HSN at a deep discount you would probably like...732-189

the pics don't do it justice. If I hadn't seen Shannon Fox in it I probably wouldn't have bought based on these....It emulates a short blazer but in lightweight fabric...

If you watch the 30 and 50 second videos you'll get a better idea of how it looks in person..

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono Love that scarf it with one of my favorite casual outfits....think it may jazz it up:

Hair Experts Predict These Will Be the Biggest Hair Trends for Autumn

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono   a better image to imagine with the scarff we love

Autumn hair trends 2021: grungy bobs