Trusted Contributor

I purchased 1 of these tops from Lands End and loved it so much I came back for 3 more.  The material in a way reminds me of Susan Graver's liquid knit.  

I do not need any more clothes, but I thought they would be perfect for everyday wear - I work from home, running errands, walking dog, etc.  I will be certain to get rid of a few tops that I wear for everyday that have shrunk or faded, etc. over the years.

I'm very happy with my purchases - four tops for $28 and free shipping & handling.

Honored Contributor

Great buy!  I never remember to check Lands End.  Will do so in the future.

Enjoy!

PS I doubt if SG's items are any better quality at triple the price--LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

They're all very CUTE!

Respected Contributor

I do like Lands End, I buy all my jeans on there because they come in tall and the sales are good. I paid 20.00 for nice jeans. 

Respected Contributor

Nice!

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop  - I just received my 3 tanks from Landsend to wear with my capri's.  Total 15.83 - free shipping also.  Those that have their credit card always get free shipping.  That's a great plus for me! 

I like your tops!

Esteemed Contributor

I like Lands End....great for different petite items......and measurements/quality seems accurate

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50  I've never noticed any SG tops like those @BunSnoop found at Lands' End.  I like the shape although I suspect it would look  skimpy on me. 

I do know that all the SG tops I ever bought are still in excellent condition after lots of wash and wear -  no other tops that were similar to begin with and which cost similar prices or less have worn nearly as well.

On a CostPerWear basis, my SG has not been expensive.