Contributor

Re: Four Hours of Boring Footwear

I agree...four hours were way too long, and the shoes were ugly!  

Respected Contributor

I feel the same way about 4 hours of David and cooking shows. I can't think of anything more boring than that -- not even shoes. :-)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snicks1 wrote:
I agree, most of the shoes are not all that attractive. I solved the problem, I don't watch.

Pretty simple, right? Smiley Happy

P.S. For those who didn't like the selection, there are MANY styles online (if, for some reason, you want to buy your shoes at QVC) that never make it on the air. They feature what sells, and you can pretty much go into any SSWJ knowing most of the brands that will be shown.

Honored Contributor

As soon as I saw 4 hours of shoes I knew I would not be doing any QVC watching...what a bore, well at least I think so, ha!

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I watched a few minutes but not 4 hours!! Can't even watch a few seconds when JT is hosting. Not a fan at all.

Who has 4 free hours to watch a show filled with ugly shoes?    Good grief, get a life!

Honored Contributor

@Secretariat1 wrote:

Another four hours of the most boring collection of shoes on the planet. Nothing exciting or stylish or even more than a 2inch heel.  I guess there's a market for these clonkers but some of us like to be fashionable.

Well, then, instead of spending 4 hours in front of the TV watching boring footwear perhaps you should go to the mall or into your towns shopping district and actually look at the type of shoes you would prefer. Clearly, QVC brings in the type of shoes that sell well on their channel to their audiences. Not everyone can wear high heels and pointed toes.

Respected Contributor

I could not watch four hours of anything no matter what they are selling. Buying food on line is not something I would do and watching them eat is not appealing at all to me.

Valued Contributor

I think the Q is running out of ideas and that is why so many of the same type of shows are being aired and for multiple hours. I used to be a regular watcher but not so much any more. It is more like an infomercial now. I usually go online to purchase my tried and true items. At this time there is nothing I need or want anyway.