Super Contributor

Four Hours of Boring Footwear

Another four hours of the most boring collection of shoes on the planet. Nothing exciting or stylish or even more than a 2inch heel.  I guess there's a market for these clonkers but some of us like to be fashionable.

Valued Contributor

Re: Four Hours of Boring Footwear

I SO agree!! 4 hours of Shoe Shopping with Jane is over the top!! No need to dedicate so many hours on one show especially when the selection leaves much to be desired. Such long presentations on each individual item too. 

QVC has become so repetitive and boring that I hardly ever watch now. No need to even check in anymore; it's always the same thing. 

Respected Contributor

So many of the shoes were very similar in style.  Four hours is a lot of time to try to fill with shoes.  Two hours would have been plenty.  I am happy for Vionic being on Oprah's List for this Christmas. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm pretty sure that I tried on those Earth Brand TSV booties at Winners in Canada about a month and a half ago and the fit wasn't good and the inside of the boot collar was uncomfortable. If the TSV is the same boot that I tried on, I predict that there will be a lot of returns.

Respected Contributor

It really is time for the Q to step it up and bring in some really cute and up to date shoes. We need to see a mixture of everything from cute running shoes to four inch heels. The ones they are offering all basically the same old style and nothing to write home about. Get a little more up to date QVC! A lot of your host wear really cute shoes and boots and they don't come from QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@TY wrote:

I'm pretty sure that I tried on those Earth Brand TSV booties at Winners in Canada about a month and a half ago and the fit wasn't good and the inside of the boot collar was uncomfortable. If the TSV is the same boot that I tried on, I predict that there will be a lot of returns.

I've tried Earth Brand twice and both returned. Poor fit, not well made and no way a luxury brand shoe. I'm finished with them.

Honored Contributor

Just sayin....I love earth brand!  Just goes to show, each to his own.

Respected Contributor

I'm all for a semi -comfortable shoe as I get older, but I have to agree w/ you ladies. I watched majority of the shoes waiting for cute shoe or boot to appear..Poor unstylish selection. Did u see those Algeria boots in the colors and textures? Who wears these things?
Honored Contributor

I agree, most of the shoes are not all that attractive. I solved the problem, I don't watch.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I watched a few minutes but not 4 hours!! Can't even watch a few seconds when JT is hosting. Not a fan at all.