Honored Contributor

Re: Found some great bargains today!

I only shop by supporting my local businesses. All my small towns are starting their summer sidewalk sales. Now that's what I call a sale! Can't wait!!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

Wow Susan what great buys!  I like everything you ordered and you were lucky they were in your size.  Usually I find a good buy only to discover they are sold out in my size.  Enjoy when you get then!!  I always am like a kid a Christmas when I know I have an order on its way to me. 

@crawford5153  Thank you Smiley Happy 

I usually have the same luck as you getting the real bargains with clothes in my size before they sell out. I got really lucky this time. It's rare I will find a primetime/lunchtime special or a deep discounted clearance garment that is something I want. I'll find an 'as is' once in a great while in my size, but even that is rare. I have better luck with other types of products.

Just noticed the prime time specials are gone.  There was an Isaac ruffle sweater on there I believe for around $16.00 and now it is no where to be found.  It had been close to $60 so that WAS a good buy.

@crawford5153  Did you order the ruffle sweater?

I still can't believe I got a pair of those apple red cropped pants at less than half the price I paid for Jordache and Calvin Klein Jeans when I was in high school. The Q really has some great bargains if you can catch them.

Today I was able to get more price adjustments on skirts and shorts. I was also lucky enough to order a couple of 'as is' Denim & Co cropped pants at a deep discount. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

Wow Susan what great buys!  I like everything you ordered and you were lucky they were in your size.  Usually I find a good buy only to discover they are sold out in my size.  Enjoy when you get then!!  I always am like a kid a Christmas when I know I have an order on its way to me. 

@crawford5153  Thank you Smiley Happy 

I usually have the same luck as you getting the real bargains with clothes in my size before they sell out. I got really lucky this time. It's rare I will find a primetime/lunchtime special or a deep discounted clearance garment that is something I want. I'll find an 'as is' once in a great while in my size, but even that is rare. I have better luck with other types of products.

Just noticed the prime time specials are gone.  There was an Isaac ruffle sweater on there I believe for around $16.00 and now it is no where to be found.  It had been close to $60 so that WAS a good buy.

@crawford5153  Did you order the ruffle sweater?

I still can't believe I got a pair of those apple red cropped pants at less than half the price I paid for Jordache and Calvin Klein Jeans when I was in high school. The Q really has some great bargains if you can catch them.

Today I was able to get more price adjustments on skirts and shorts. I was also lucky enough to order a couple of 'as is' Denim & Co cropped pants at a deep discount. Smiley Very Happy

Susan, No I did not get it.  When I came back after my shower the prime time specials were totally gone, POOF lol!

Nice the you got the price adjustments; just makes one feel good about shopping when that happens.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

A Belle by Kim Gravel top I bought in ivory just became a primetime special for $29.89, so I ordered 2 more in the other colors and called CS and got a refund of the price adjustment for the ivory top. (A347143).

I also got another Quacker Factory top for $16.40 (A352898). I already have the navy/Americana and ordered the mint green/shells.

Lastly, I got a pair of Denim & Co apple red capris for $14.76 (A288103).

Happy Camper! km0126.gif

Updating my OP:

The Belle top went down in price again to $28.13...

and the QF top was just marked down again to $13.12!!! 

For anyone who ordered them...get your price adjustments. For those who want to order, run, don't walk...LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

A Belle by Kim Gravel top I bought in ivory just became a primetime special for $29.89, so I ordered 2 more in the other colors and called CS and got a refund of the price adjustment for the ivory top. (A347143).

I also got another Quacker Factory top for $16.40 (A352898). I already have the navy/Americana and ordered the mint green/shells.

Lastly, I got a pair of Denim & Co apple red capris for $14.76 (A288103).

Happy Camper! km0126.gif

Updating my OP:

The Belle top went down in price again to $28.13...

and the QF top was just marked down again to $13.12!!! 

For anyone who ordered them...get your price adjustments. For those who want to order, run, don't walk...LOL

ANOTHER UPDATE:

This was the 5th time just today I called CS for price adjustments because

I also had to get a price adjustment for 2 Linea skirts (black & navy) A287620 that dropped down to $39.74...AND A354040 - Clearance price dropped from $22.80 to $18.24 on a top I bought back at the beginning of July.

The apple crop pants just dropped in price again...down to $11.81!!!

holy-cow-smiley.gif.............I feel like I hit the jackpot...LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another update...no joke...LOL

I bought A354147 (the bright navy) a few weeks ago on clearance for $19.98. I just called CS for another adjustment..the price dropped to $15.98!

So for anyone who has this top and/or ordered it within the past 30 days, get your price adjustment from CS Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another upddate:

I just called CS on A288103 again for another price adjustment...

The Denim & Co capri pants are now at a primetime special price of $9.73!!!

dahblink.gif.........................sHa_runaround.gif

Trusted Contributor

Wow Susan, Just wondering how much you saved altogether, you go girl!