Honored Contributor

Re: Forward Seam on Clothing

I have a few Halston tees with forward seams and I like them. I'm an apple shape and I feel like it gives me a slimmer silhouette.

Esteemed Contributor

I have one forward seam top from Denim and Co. that I got on clearance a few years ago.  I NEVER wear it.  Now that I think about it, that my go in my donation box.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I have one forward seam top from Denim and Co. that I got on clearance a few years ago.  I NEVER wear it.  Now that I think about it, that my go in my donation box.

@Puppy Lips Does your reason have to do with the forward seams or you just don't care for the entire top?

Esteemed Contributor

To be honest, I don't like the whole top.  But the forward seams don't help.  To me, they make it look like the top was sewn crooked, or needs to be adjusted on my body.  I don't think there are any slits at the hem of my top though.  That might make a difference and make it look better overall.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead