Honored Contributor

Former Liz Claiborne Vendor Is New H by Halston Vendor

Just like Linda Davies (now with Northern Nights), Carolann has a new job on QVC. She will be the new QVC on-air rep for H by Halston brand. Cameron Silver and Carolann will both present the Halston line, so I guess we'll see her in those non-prime time hours.  

I thought she was always well-spoken, nice and presented clothes well.  Good luck Carolann!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Former Liz Claiborne Vendor Is New H by Halston Vendor

So glad to hear that she is back.  She has a lot of class and is so good at explaining the details of the clothes. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper I hope Liz Claiborne is not going away?

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@CareBears,

It's gone. Only things left are on clearance.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper I have noticed that but I was hoping for a miracle in the new year, but I guess it was not meant to be, I really enjoyed their clothing Smiley Sad

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

That's great news!  I really like Carolann and will be happy to see her again. 

I miss seeing Linda Davies on a regular basis but have seen her occasionally with Northern Nights. 

Respected Contributor

I really like Carolann!  So happy she will be back presenting fashion!  I am sorry though that Liz Claiborne is gone - that was my favorite line on the Q!  Everything was so well-made and I especially liked the way the pants fit me!

Esteemed Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

That's great news!  I really like Carolann and will be happy to see her again. 

I miss seeing Linda Davies on a regular basis but have seen her occasionally with Northern Nights. 

Yes...i thought Carol Ann was very good at presentations too.........i have seen Linda Davies on a couple times with Northern Nights but i never got the impression she was as

happy presenting home goods as she was doing fashion...

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

It's already gone, it's been gone for many many months.  There's some stuff left on clearance.

Esteemed Contributor

It makes sense for proven vendor reps to move on to another QVC line if they were a good vendor.

Both the Liz Claiborne clothing line and H by Halston line sold on QVC are manufactured by Xcel Brands. Xcel Brands recently ended their license with the Liz Claiborne line which is why all the QVC inventory left is on clearance. Xcel Brands also makes the Isaac Mizrahi Live! clothes and the C. Wonder clothes too. Given how often the H by Halston line appears on QVC, they do need a second vendor rep.