Honored Contributor

Re: Former Brands-Dialogue and Sports Savvy to mention a few

I miss Bradley Bayou's leather jackets. They were so awesome.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree, fashion has to move onto the latest most in demand.  If a brand/store is not willing to change with consumer tastes and demands, they usually find themselves out of business.  No doubt if the brand names mentioned in this thread were still available now, they too would have evolved into moto jackets, rayon spandex tunics and leggings in every color.  

I may have liked some of the old brands, but liking and missing are not the same thing.  The only brand I come close to wishing QVC would resurrect is Urban Wool.  Those washable wool separates were basics done right in incredible quality.   

Respected Contributor

I still have a Sandy Starkman Jacket. It is good quality. 

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:
I still have some lightly worn sports savvy items. Denim and company active will never be sports

@GCR18 wrote:
I still have some lightly worn sports savvy items. Denim and company active will never be sports savvy.

I totally agree about Denim & Co. active.  I still have a lot of Sports Savvy velour  outfits and also French terry and other lighter weight outfits for spring and summer.  I have worn them a lot and they show no signs of wear.  I wish they would come back to QVC and in petites.

New Contributor

I loved and love Dialogue clothing!!!  I wore an outfit today that I've had for years.  It is a velour top with a printed long velour skirt.  They are great with boots!!  The quality is as good as it was when it was new.  They wash so beautifully.

Where did the quality go with QVC?  I miss how discerning they were with there different lines.  Now it's T-shirts, long blousy blouses (like the 70's)!

I like classy and quality clothing for a reasonable price.  I can go to Walmart for T-shirts!!!

Just saying.

Honored Contributor

Loved Sport Savy. What was the name of those jackets that had a lot of stuff on them? For the life of me I cannot recall what they were called.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

Indigo Moon. Think I will check EBay

Honored Contributor

Many IM on EBAY. Kinda pricey.