Honored Contributor

Re: Forget about Jewelry in time for Xmas

The navy quilted jacket I ordered from Nordstrom on December 22 is being delivered today. Free shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to say that I did some last minute gifts, from the Q, that wasn't important when they arrived....the arrival was suppose to be the 24th...however they showed up on the 22nd...

I then ordered myself a handbag that went on e-z pay...on Monday...and it was just dropped off a few minutes ago..

I sent some of those fluffie Berkshire throws to my sons house...and they arrived several days sooner then expected...

All in all the Q. did good for me and my gifts...even though I really didn't care if they came early or not...as I had my shopping done and wrapped...

Strange as it may seem...whenever I order anything from the jewelry line....it always takes much longer to receive...and much longer to get credit back for a return...not sure if they are understaffed.....or if that much jewelry comes and goes out of that warehouse..

Valued Contributor

On 12/24/2014 DiAnne said:

The navy quilted jacket I ordered from Nordstrom on December 22 is being delivered today. Free shipping.

Hi DiAnne....Just in case your Nordstrom jacket doesn't make your heart sing; go over to Louis' website and "under Ask Louis" scroll down until you see the link for eBay. Kate included a link with the new navy jacket that Louis will be presenting in Jan. The sample was sold on eBay. Louis confirms this is the jacket; will also come in Aubergine. It is a beauty. Even though Kate bought the only one, at the top there is a link to open up views; front and back with measurements for the small sample. Since Louis' navies always match thought I would tease you with this sneak peek!! PS: These sneak peeks will be deleted soon.
On Louis' homepage he has sent out his annual greeting. Their home is decorated so wonderfully; nice to see their home decorated for the holidays.

New Contributor

I am sorry others are having issues. I ordered a last minute gift for a niece on the 22nd and it is out for delivery today.
Occasional Contributor

As far as I am concerned, Amazon is the way to go. I found a pair of Sketchers Go Walk clogs (look just like the recent TSV and description sounds the same). Had a 25% off coupon from Amazon (via e-mail) so I got the shoes for $35 and free shipping (less than the TSV price). Ordered on Saturday 12/20 and they are on the UPS truck right now! These were not for Xmas, just something for me, but Amazon is getting them to me by Christmas with FREE shipping! Sorry Q, but that is what I consider customer service.
Valued Contributor

Well, the last mail delivery is in, and if as rumor has it, the post office is taking a Friday holiday and a Saturday holiday ~ guess I won't be seeing that bracelet until the Monday after the weekend - if then. The best laid plans - or as Louis often says "Men make plans and God laughs." Hope it will be worth the wait Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

On 12/24/2014 HAPPY LADY said:
On 12/24/2014 DiAnne said:

Hi DiAnne....Just in case your Nordstrom jacket doesn't make your heart sing; go over to Louis' website and "under Ask Louis" scroll down until you see the link for eBay. Kate included a link with the new navy jacket that Louis will be presenting in Jan. The sample was sold on eBay. Louis confirms this is the jacket; will also come in Aubergine. It is a beauty. Even though Kate bought the only one, at the top there is a link to open up views; front and back with measurements for the small sample. Since Louis' navies always match thought I would tease you with this sneak peek!! PS: These sneak peeks will be deleted soon.
On Louis' homepage he has sent out his annual greeting. Their home is decorated so wonderfully; nice to see their home decorated for the holidays.

HAPPY LADY - I was waiting for the Linea quilted jacket. I saw the one on eBay and while I like it I purchased a couple silk blend sweaters that are striped (one navy and bronze and the other navy and teal) at Neimans and need a solid jacket. I went on line and there are a lot of navy quilted jackets but all but one sold out in my size. I hope I like this jacket when it arrives since I don't have any other options right now!

Valued Contributor

On 12/24/2014 TheOwl said:

Well, the last mail delivery is in, and if as rumor has it, the post office is taking a Friday holiday and a Saturday holiday ~ guess I won't be seeing that bracelet until the Monday after the weekend - if then. The best laid plans - or as Louis often says "Men make plans and God laughs." Hope it will be worth the wait Smiley Wink

I don't know how these goofy rumors get started, but the USPS does NOT take "holidays". Today is Sat., I ordered my bracelet on the 24th, & it was delivered today. TODAY, Saturday, the 27th of December, 2014. It's pretty, but I have a 71/4" wrist, & there is no drape. I was hoping to be able to wear it over the sleeve of my black WK funnel neck sweater, but no dice, so some of you with larger wrists may, I'm afraid, be disappointed.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/23/2014 meowing kitty said: Gosh, I ordered something from Sweden on the 15th. It cleared customs in Germany and I received it on the 20th. How come QVC can't get something delivered in this country in a timely manner?

Yes! I get mail & packages from England all the time, and pretty quickly too.

Valued Contributor

My bracelet arrived in the Saturday mail. I'm returning it on Monday. As to quality and presentation - no stones missing and as seen in the Q photos. But the fit was a deal and heart breaker for me. I think of my wrists as "average". They measure with the tape snug but not pulled tight - 6 3/4 inches. A comfy bracelet would be - for my taste so I don't get feeling "trapped" or "claustrophobic" - at least 7 1/4 or so. It took me many minutes to get the thing on and close the clasp. It is too tight on my wrist to get my finger under the edge to manipulate the closure which unfortunately is INSIDE the cuff. Of course there are esthetic reasons for that - making the closure hidden etc - but as soon as I finally got it closed with a lot of skin pinching in the meantime - those "links" or "sections" definitely do move somewhat and when the bracelet is too tight - ouch they pinch the skin.

When I finally had the bracelet closed I realized I had a second problem. Getting it off. Again, I couldn't get a finger easily or fully under the edge of the cuff and squeeze it in far enough to properly maneuver the clasp inside the bracelet to get it opened again. Just a heads up. The description does say that - as a warning - "Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit". In hind sight I guess I should have paid more attention to the "fit and length measurements may differ" part. While there is a little bit of play - not a lot - in the sections of the bracelet moving a little bit along the wires on which they sit - in no way should anyone purchase this bracelet with the thought that it is remotely stretchy. For those who find they received one that fits, I have no doubt you will greatly enjoy the beauty of this piece.