Trusted Contributor

Forever Lazy Fleece Adult Onesie

I’m watching the program for the adult onesie. The selling points are as follows:

1. You can fit 3 cans of your favorite beverage in each deep pocket, thus eliminating the need to go to the fridge. 

2. When you need to use the restroom, you just unzip the horizontal zipper that runs across your tu^hy. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Honored Contributor

Re: Forever Lazy Fleece Adult Onesie

That does not appeal to me at all, I don't even know anyone who would wear that.

Honored Contributor

I bought one last and have already given it away.

Too hot but the drop panel in the back was plenty of room for my bathroom business.

Not for me.

Respected Contributor

i was thinking about getting one of these for my 15 yo dd.

i was thinking about getting one with the animal hoodie feature. i'm sure she would love looking like a racoon or a bunny.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry but these just look too weird to me.   Plus I would get too hot sleeping in something like that and I would rather pull bottoms down than fuss with the opening to go.

Cute for little kids but silly on adults.

Honored Contributor

This is truly one of the weirdest things I've ever seen on Q.

No no and no. Ew.

Honored Contributor

But hey, by looking at the size chart, I would have to order an XXS for myself. It's been forever since I have worn that size.

i would wear it inside out so the size tag shows and have a red arrow point to the size.

This  might work if you go tent camping in the fall or early spring.  Probably warmer and more comfortable than a sleeping bag.

Honored Contributor

My 16 y/o niece would love it.  She's always cold.

Respected Contributor

I can see a set of these for every member of the family as a "matching PJ's" sort of gift for Christmas morning, that might be fun for pictures around the tree and that kind of thing, but for me and DH, alone now in our home, we wouldn't get enough use out of them to be worth it.

Honored Contributor

I guess the onesie in camo is meant to appeal to men?  (Now, that I'd love to see!)