Honored Contributor

Re: For those who were missing Lisa Rinna! OMG (with her Mom and kids)

@Lipstickdiva  It was mentioned on E News on Monday.  I never watch the program but they are prerecorded.  The woman that said Lisa quit said she bets Lisa will come back for the final show.  All I know is Lisa's behavior has been quite strange.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  It was mentioned on E News on Monday.  I never watch the program but they are prerecorded.  The woman that said Lisa quit said she bets Lisa will come back for the final show.  All I know is Lisa's behavior has been quite strange.

@Katcat1, I think they were talking about the other Lisa on the show.  Lisa Vanderpump.  The other women are all at odds with her and Lisa Rinna has threatened to sue over something silly. 

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

I think her Mom looks great, looks like she was sensible enough to forgo the facial injections, nips and tucks. Looks like Lisa's daughter's are going down the same road as their Mother. To me that is such a phony baloney photo, what kind of message does a family photo like that one send!

@blackhole99   The mother is 90 years old.

I took that into consideration, I can't imagine that the photo was not filtered and enhanced in some way, yet her sagging skin, lines and wrinkles are all quite evident. The photo reminds me of a glamour shot photo my friend had done for her husband for their 50th anniversary, she looks like she's in her 40's in that picture, instead of 65.

Regular Contributor

I saw the same program...her mother looks great for 90....I would have liked to wash Lisa's mouth out with soap, every other word was the "F" word...I guess it's pretty popular talk now, guess I'm just old school.

Regular Contributor

I believe it's Lisa Vanderpump that quit the show...she and Lisa R were at odds and they refused to make up with one another.

Honored Contributor

A family photo of 3 generations of women should exude warmth and happiness. This does just the opposite.

I don't care for it at all!  Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

For those who mentioned the facial expressions.  I have noticed that in all the professional fashion shows and videos, the models wear this same facial expression that to me makes them look angry and unhappy.  Sure doesn't make me want to look like them.  I first noticed this on some of the YouTube videos posted by Forum posters.  Doesn't make sense to me that designers want those presenting their fashions to look mad!

Respected Contributor

An interesting article explaining the history and all of the why models don't smile:

theconversation(dotcom)/why-fashion-models-dont-smile-53658

Respected Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

For those who mentioned the facial expressions.  I have noticed that in all the professional fashion shows and videos, the models wear this same facial expression that to me makes them look angry and unhappy.  Sure doesn't make me want to look like them.  I first noticed this on some of the YouTube videos posted by Forum posters.  Doesn't make sense to me that designers want those presenting their fashions to look mad!

I think they all just look hungry!

Super Contributor

It's a photo shoot of a family, not a family picture.  I think it's artistic and it looks great!  Her mom does not look 90, good for her.

IMO