Honored Contributor

For those who missed out on the Gili camo jacket...

L.L. Bean has one at 50% off, in regular and petites.

Feminine and flattering, with the convenience of a traditional field jacket.

A cinched waist gives our everyday jacket feminine shape

Cozy fleece lining adds extra comfort and warmth

The soft cotton twill fabric has a touch of stretch for ease

Slightly fitted; falls at low hip

Feminine and flattering, with the convenience of a traditional field coat. An adjustable waist offers great shape. Multiple pockets provide plenty of room for storage and safekeeping. Made of soft cotton twill with a touch of stretch. Lined with extra-soft fleece for exceptional comfort and warmth. Stand collar. Zip front also has snap closures. Back droptail hem flatters and offers extra coverage. Imported. Machine wash and dry.

Slightly Fitted

Our most popular fit softly shapes the body; falls at low hip.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: For those who missed out on the Gili camo jacket...

Oh, @lolakimono, that is a cute (and warm) jacket for 50 bucks and Free Shipping. Thinking, thinking . . .

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Re: For those who missed out on the Gili camo jacket...

You're right, that's a cute jacket and $25 less than the GILI but I have to say that if you can wait for the GILI jacket to come back in (or keep checking on it because sizes come and go... that's how I got mine that just came a few days ago)... the details on the GILI jacket are really worth it.  This is just my opinion because I've been looking around a lot for one like the GILI style and they really aren't out there.  But of course, it's just a personal opinion...

BTW, the GILI sizing is off.  I am an off-the-rack XL and am comfortable in a garment size 48" chest.  I figured from the sizing chart that a size 20 (49" garment chest) would fit but a size 22 (51" garment chest) came up for sale suddenly and I bought it as soon as I saw it thinking I wouldn't mind the extra room.... but the bigger size 22 has a garment chest 48" with the tie tied (I just measured it).... SO, I actually had to go up 2 sizes for it to fit..... just to keep this in mind.  Good luck.... I love the Camo look~!!  Woman LOL  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*