Respected Contributor

For those who like Women With Control Pants...

This style is my absolute favorite and is available today, buy more and save $5, plus 3 easy pays.  I have 2 pairs that are more than 3 years old and still look brand new.  They are also available in petites and talls.  I've tried the other style of slim leg pants with tummy control, but I like the simple waist band on these so much better.  These definitely make my legs look longer and leaner and absolutely no "muffin top".

http://www.qvc.com/Women-with-Control-Regular-Pull-on-Slim-Leg-Pants.product.A213523.html

Honored Contributor

Re: For those who like Women With Control Pants...

Tried WIC in two different styles, This is one of those. Suggest you visit reviews. Imo and experience with the fabric awful. Fit in the legs baggy. Delicate washed inside out no dryer fabric pills. There are better choices and price points found else where. Not sure what Rene means when she mentions butt lift? This style doesn't. Qvc buyers please consider bringing better quailty fabrics. Thank you.
Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  I have had none of those issues and I wear the slim leg pants and crop pants a lot.  Maybe your items were defective.  My experience has been great and I've ordered smaller sizes as I've lost weight.  Sorry they didn't work for you.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity  I have had none of those issues and I wear the slim leg pants and crop pants a lot.  Maybe your items were defective.  My experience has been great and I've ordered smaller sizes as I've lost weight.  Sorry they didn't work for you.

No worries...Talbots line perfection. Vanity sizing, Qvc inconsistent. To anyone interested be aware these pants run large, Size down.
Honored Contributor

@Trudey

I agree with you about the WWC pants ... not only this style, but others as well.

I bought a bunch over the years and no matter how often worn/washed - they till look good and are very comfortable to wear.