Esteemed Contributor

Re: For those who like PULL ON pants...

[ Edited ]

They look very much like the denim and company pants with the big band around the waist. Also reminds me of maternity pants I used to wear when I was expecting.

Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@MyShadowLove

Who sells Jag ?

@Tinkrbl44...JAG Jeans has their own website, but they are also available at Macy's and @jonbon posted that they are also available at Zappos and Nordstrom.

I should clarify that they are definitely available online from Nordstrom, but I'm not sure whether or not they might carry them at a particular Nordstrom location (B&M). It seems as though they used to have more in their stores (at least the ones I occasionally visit) than they now do.

Honored Contributor

I LOVE these type of jeans and have 6 pairs of them. Half of them are Levis brand and the other 3 are Macys, Style & co. They look really great on me and I can get them on sale and usually under $30 or less. I have 1  black,1 grey, 2 light denim, 1 med wash and 1 dark wash denim.Now the black and grey are twill I think, which I'm not too crazy about, but they fit better than reg jeans. Mine are skinny jeggings which really aren't skinny tight. and one thing that I always check with black or colored jeans--do they have that awful smell to them--these don't. I can't tell you how many pairs I've taking back or donated due to that horrible smell.