Valued Contributor

For those who bought S Graver quilted sweater vest as TSV

Does anyone have in their records or receipts whether when this was a TSV, was it with free shipping? I bought 2 back then (9/8/16)  and my account says it was free shipping ,but my receipts show a $3 shipping charge for each one.  Any help is appreciated.  Sorry to inconvenience anyone.  By the way, love the vests and wear them a lot.  Hope you all  like yours.

Honored Contributor

Re: For those who bought S Graver quilted sweater vest as TSV

What did C/S tell you?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Krimpette~~They said it wasn't on free shipping that day, however my account on my computer says it was.  ("FREE" in red letters on Sept. 8th). 

Respected Contributor

@mia 2  I read an old post from Sept 8 regarding this Graver TSV vest to see if I could get any clues about shipping and a couple people posted that the vest would cost them close to $60 (the TSV price was $49) by the time they figured in shipping and taxes.  So I'm thinking maybe it wasn't free shipping. 

Contributor

I just checked and I was not charged shipping for the vest.  Perhaps CS. thought you meant it was free shipping across the board that day.  However free shipping was a perk for the vest because it was a tsv.  Maybe try again.

Valued Contributor

itsmagic & Bossiecat~~Thank you so much for your help.  I really appreciate it!  I will follow up again with CS.  Your info is helpful.Smiley Very Happy