Honored Contributor

For those that buy duplicates/backups...

[ Edited ]

What was the last one/s you can remember?

For me it is A296477 - Denim & Co Heavenly Jersey Buffalo Plaid Button Front Tunic Top in the fig/small. I just ordered a back-up of the same color/size. I am just over the moon about the color...it's AWESOME and screams Fall to me. I put it on with a pair of camel corduroy pants, skinny jeans and chocolate joggers...LOVE THIS FIG COLOR!!! I already have this same shirt in other colors (bright plum, chestnut and jade...recently ordered the dark sage too, just haven't received it yet), but can see myself wearing the fig much more often.  Smiley Very Happy

Side Note: Watch the video...the current image/pic shows the fig as a bright magenta...*rolls eyes*. Even the video isn't perfect showing the fig. It actually has a smidge more brown mixed with the red. I can't describe it any better.

I had sent an email to the QVC social team about a week ago about the current image/pic of the fig color and they were supposed to have passed on the FYI to the tech team...

Welp.

Respected Contributor

Re: For those that buy duplicates/backups...

It has been a long time since I bought duplicates - not since Louis Dell O'Olio was on QVC on a regular basis.

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart" Anne Frank
Honored Contributor

A Martha Stewart sweater that was $50.00, it was at a blowout price of $15.85.

Honored Contributor

I keep worrying about what they will think when they go through my closet on my estate sale. Just kidding.  But I have knocked off buying duplicates.  I have two identical tops for a couple One World items.  And I don't wear them anymore.  At least they were cheap.  I also have many Linea sweaters in different colors and three of those leopard coats.  I'll never get rid of those, animal just doesn't seem to go out of trend.

Esteemed Contributor

Women with Control pants, I have bought many of them, in black.  Everyday wear for work.  Beautiful and comfy, holds the belly in, great fit.  Still looks good after a 12 hour +  day.  What more can I ask of a pant?

Honored Contributor

I buy duplicate clothing items often.  It is difficult for me to find clothing that fits me well.  When I find something that is perfect, I sometimes buy it in several colors and even in duplicate colors.

I do this with jeans, casual pants, tee shirts and shoes.  It always seems when I find something that is really perfect for me, it is discontinued rather quickly.

Honored Contributor

A few years ago I bought a pair of Skechers slip on mules.  They were so comfortable for casual wear, I bought another pair.  I should have bought more.  

Honored Contributor

I bought 2 duplicate short sleeve white tees for the spring & summer back in March. They were Karen Scott brand from Macy's. I just bought another long sleeve duplicate white tee last week for fall and winter from Croft & Barrow brand at Kohl's. 

I buy duplicates of basics that are worn often. In the past I've bought duplicate jeans, trousers, shoes, and cardigans. Even though I hear Q hosts say to buy a print top in a different color, because it will look different, that's not something I ever do. 

Honored Contributor

I buy duplicates and/or backups of most things that I consider "staples."  

Biggest multiple was probably last winter - I bought 24 pairs of the exact same black socks.

Recently,  bought four pairs of the same pants because I like the style and fit and the price was right.

Honored Contributor

I find such purchases to be counter productive.  By the time you need it, they've come out with new fabrics, styles and colors that you like better and you're no longer interested.  I try to avoid Heavenly Jersey at all costs. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment