Respected Contributor

For the sunglass collector or not

Like lipstick, I have a weakness for sunglasses. I have them in many shapes, sizes, colors, mirrored, polarized, blackout. Yesterday, I caught the Prive Revaux brand but had never seen them. They were reasonable...$29 but Just out of curiosity I visited their website.  They have many styles, also 29$, free shipping on any amount, and a promo code for 20% off.  Needless to say, I scooped up three pairs, but will share with my adult children who have inherited that weakness😉

Honored Contributor

Re: For the sunglass collector or not

I wear prescription glasses and for at least the past 30 years, I've had glass photo gray lenses that darken automatically when I go outside.  

Honored Contributor

purchased a pair of prive revaux on qvc and they are a very good quality for the price. LOVE the case also.....nice extra.

they will be having a TSV in april. looking forward to seeing what will be available. april 15th.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I too have a sunglass weakness but I love high end designer. Keeps me to a couple pair a year but I am addicted to the great quality and style.
Trusted Contributor

@bmorechick : I found a pair they say can have prescription lenses can be put in. Frames are so expensive. Waiting for the 20% coupon for giving my email. 

I may go ahead and order 2 pair to have on hand in case my prescription glasses break. This is exciting

Respected Contributor

@Sadiesadie  Glad you found something! Yes they must have the metal piece inserted through the ear piece and I believe these do! Have fun...

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I'm an Oakley snob.  Nothing else will do, for the fit comfort and style.  Excellent visual clarity and I do have a pair for many occasions.  I think I will never again have to buy a new pair of shades in my lifetime.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I'm really not big on wearing sunglasses. But I like to wear them like a head band to keep my hair back. I do a lot of high altitude mountain hiking and my favorite sunglasses are my Vuarnet. I own a couple different styles of theirs. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

I'm an Oakley snob.  Nothing else will do, for the fit comfort and style.  Excellent visual clarity and I do have a pair for many occasions.  I think I will never again have to buy a new pair of shades in my lifetime.

@Sweetbay magnolia Can't match Oakleys!!!  LOVE mine!  No glare even in the rain!

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely, @ECBG !  And polarized is a must.

Cogito ergo sum