Trusted Contributor

For the budget minded: Blowout Clearance Prices

[ Edited ]

For those of you who are having a hard time with the price increases in clothing here at the Q, you may not be aware of the Q's rock bottom clearance prices.

In the search box type in "blowout clearance prices" and you will see many pages of the lowest prices they offer. The items are very low but they are offered at Final Sale so you cannot return them. But if you know the brand and your size these are really a very good deal. I have shopped these sales for three years now and I have been very pleased.

I purchased Isaacs items that I either have or that I know will fit and I like the materials. I have ordered pima cotton tees for $8.00 and 24/7 ankle pants for $15.00 as well, as dresses for $10.00. These are new and first quality. I bought a pima cotton topper for $12.00. For $100 you can get tons of items.

Honored Contributor

Re: For the budget minded: Blowout Clearance Prices

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Squirrel Lover 

Nothing wrong with this suggestion. If one wears anything over a size XXS, you won't find much there to choose from. I think last year I found one or two pieces in this category, but not now. I will never be this size!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/fashion-clearance-blowout.html?qq=mh

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~