Honored Contributor

There are lots of dog things at Talbots- mostly French bulldogs and Boston Terriers.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

LOL !!!!! .... When I read the title of the post I thought I was going to see clothing (sweaters etc,.) for dogs ... to my surprise the clothes are for people ( cute clothes ) 😄😄

Trusted Contributor

I just bought the red sweater with the dog on it.  It's really cute, but I was surprised at how thin the material is.  I plan on wearing a long-sleeve polka dot denim shirt underneath.  I purchased it during their 25% off promo.  I definitely wouldn't have paid full price for it, but I've learned to always wait for a sale at Talbots.  :-)

Honored Contributor

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: For the DOG lovers

[ Edited ]

@Julie928 wrote:

I just bought the red sweater with the dog on it.  It's really cute, but I was surprised at how thin the material is.  I plan on wearing a long-sleeve polka dot denim shirt underneath.  I purchased it during their 25% off promo.  I definitely wouldn't have paid full price for it, but I've learned to always wait for a sale at Talbots.  :-)

@Julie928 I bought that too (see the Trouble at Talbot's thread LOL).   My T's had that sweater displayed really cutely with a very large checked new blouse undereath (not the blouse in the photo above - this one is more for fall) that looked like it was made to be worn underneath the sweater because I think it was black and white checked with red piping at the color inside.  The sleeves of the blouse were folded up once and it looked great with the sleeve length of the sweater.

After further reductions later in the season, I plan to get the dog scarf to go with the sweater (they were clearly made to go together).  I like the weight of the sweater because it's three seasons - can be worn well into spring and in early fall because it's not heavy.  It's really cute.

@lolakimono  As for the shoes.....I still have a rewards certificate left....