Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Andreatoo  We'll tell @Pearlee that we saw lots of Logo fashions there and scooped them up at unbelievable prices.   Smiley Happy

@lucymo Oh, now that's really mean!  LOL

@Pearlee@, yes, now that would be mean, wouldn't it?  LOL I didn't look at any of the clothes booths so I don't know what brands they had.  I saw one booth that had a sign in front that said' bags of clothes' @ $1.00 each.  I can imagine what trash that would have been.  Have a safe and happy weekend.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo @Pearlee

(and the rest)

Have a great holiday weekend!

Honored Contributor

Re: For my Talbots friends

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo, Thank you and you have a safe and fun weekend.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  And the very same to you. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Had fun at my Talbots this morning. Bought three sale tops so I got an additional 50% off on each. Then I ordered two more online when we stopped for lunch. My store didn't have my size. 

In store I bought:  

Bateau neck tunic- this is a winter item.  I'd tried it on several times before but didn't buy it.  Price was terrific today.

Patchwork Garden cardigan

Calais stripe button cuff sweater- I have loved the button cuff sweaters this spring.

Then I ordered:

Santorini cardigan- my store was totallly sold out in all misses sizes.

And the Mixed flower charming cardigan.

Now, I needed these items like I needed a hole in the head, but I have just loved the spring/summer clothing that Talbots has had this year.  And the prices are just terrific.

I paid full price for the Santorini cardigan, but I'm hoping they do a sale on tops in the next 14 days so I can get a price adjustment.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

Had fun at my Talbots this morning. Bought three sale tops so I got an additional 50% off on each. Then I ordered two more online when we stopped for lunch. My store didn't have my size. 

In store I bought:  

Bateau neck tunic- this is a winter item.  I'd tried it on several times before but didn't buy it.  Price was terrific today.

Patchwork Garden cardigan

Calais stripe button cuff sweater- I have loved the button cuff sweaters this spring.

Then I ordered:

Santorini cardigan- my store was totallly sold out in all misses sizes.

And the Mixed flower charming cardigan.

Now, I needed these items like I needed a hole in the head, but I have just loved the spring/summer clothing that Talbots has had this year.  And the prices are just terrific.

I paid full price for the Santorini cardigan, but I'm hoping they do a sale on tops in the next 14 days so I can get a price adjustment.

@gidgetgh You are in luck!  I just got my Talbot's bill in today's mail and the insert with the bill says  $10 off shorts and tees  May 31 through June 5th.  The rest of the sale is $20 off capris.  

Good haul - I like T's spring collection this year also.  BTW -if it makes you feel any better -  I didn't need any of the things I bought either. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh

I am waiting for this to go on sale...

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  I have tried on the tee that's under the jacket!  it's cute, but not as cute as my brushtrokes (striped) Talbot's tee.

As I cardholder, I recently got a mailer with a 25% off my purchase coupon inside that is still good.   So if you are a cardholder and if you got that mailer too, the jacket would be 25% off.   It came in a large red envelope not too many days ago.....

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@lolakimono  I have tried on the tee that's under the jacket!  it's cute, but not as cute as my brushtrokes (striped) Talbot's tee.

As I cardholder, I recently got a mailer with a 25% off my purchase coupon inside that is still good.   So if you are a cardholder and if you got that mailer too, the jacket would be 25% off.   It came in a large red envelope not too many days ago.....

@Pearlee

Thanks for the mention of the coupon. Cat Happy Until about four years ago, I never owned anything from there.  It may be surprising, but I don't have any fashion store cards- just my LLB Visa.  It burns me to pay $8 for shipping, but I would rather do that than drive 25 minutes each way to my local Talbots.  

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee

Thanks for the mention of the coupon. Cat Happy Until about four years ago, I never owned anything from there.  It may be surprising, but I don't have any fashion store cards- just my LLB Visa.  It burns me to pay $8 for shipping, but I would rather do that than drive 25 minutes each way to my local Talbots.  

Don't know how much you buy at Talbots but if you get their premier Talbot's card which involves spending $1000.00 a year with them you get free shipping.  Sad to say I have no trouble meeting that spending minimum.