Valued Contributor

Re: For my AM Stylers and all the Fashionistas

Thank you @birdmama for your always gracious and sometimes spicy posts!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, a bit belated because I checked in here today for AMS of course. I hope each one of you had joyful moments with friends and family.

Honored Contributor

@Buttercups

Thank you and I hope you enjoyed your T day, too!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 - Good news about DBIL feeling more up.

@lolakimono- Enjoy the gym and your visiting mum. 

My budget has been tight lately but I purchased two sale pieces of jewelry here, a Linea 18" rose gold I'd been eyeing was down to a last clicks price of $11 so I thought, what the hey. 

j270121.001.jpeg

j333181.001.jpeg

The order status page showed that my last Q purchase was in January. Pretty good year for spending discipline. (for me Smiley Wink

Past couple years Santa brought me some beautiful things I'd yearned for... Two years ago a stereo system for my vinyl and CD collection, which I literally enjoy every day. Then last year it was a solid wood classical guitar which... I can't play now but hopefully will after the hand surgery. *sigh* 

So THIS year, having cut cable, I got an Amazon Fire TV stick and I love it. Been binge watching The Newsroom for free. I'll be subscribing to Filmstruck, which streams classic films. $7 a month instead of $50+. 

Had a lovely T day with friends. Now I'm off to write. Wishing you all safe travels, healing for those who struggle, and backs and fingers and knees to hold up in the cold while doing yard work. Heart

Honored Contributor

Hello all, didn't expect anyone would be posting today :-)

I bought an Audubon page a day desk calendar, a balinese styled byzantine bracelet (clearance HSN) and yesterday's Halo TSV.  That's about the long and short of it for my shopping.  Of course my store just sent me 33% off via email coupon, so I have to think about that one, he he.

Presto is sitting in my lap and biting at my long sleeve as I type.  She has been a pistol this weekend.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Buttercups

You scored a great deal on that jewelry.  Classic :-)

Honored Contributor

@Buttercups

You did good! On purchasing as well as not purchasing!

When is the hand surgery?

I somehow found what I thought was a cute video on FB -- Doug the Pug. I am determined to share it here AFTER cutting the sound! Gangsta music in the background tends to ruin a cute video!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Has anyone started decorating for Christmas?  I am thinking about doing that today.  It was always tradition when I was little to decorate and get the tree up Thanksgiving weekend.  I've had my outdoor lights up for a couple of weeks.  I didn't turn them on yet, figured I'd let Thanksgiving register first, lol.

I bought new solar lights for Benji's/Spottie's and Ma's grave.  Ma wanted her ashes with her dog so that's where I put her.  I should probably remove the old ones and install the new ones today while the earth is still workable and not frozen solid.

Trusted Contributor

Good morning, everyone.  I've been up but busy.  Just took two loaves of cranberry nut bread out of the oven and about to head out for breakfast with my frousin (friend/cousin), then putting my Christmas tree up this afternoon and on to wrapping.  I did about 2/3 of my Christmas shopping yesterday.  I waited for the mad rush to be over and didn't head out until 2:30 in the afternoon, so it was quite relaxed.  I enjoyed being out by myself for several hours.  Had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with family and hope you all did as well.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1, glad to hear BIL is doing better. Hope you stay warm at the Ice Show.

@Buttercups, nice jewelry, enjoy. Looks like I won't be out with my fingers, knees and back till much later, lol, still only 30 degrees, thank you.

@Bird mama, I saw that same 33% off email, it's one of the few I did not delete on arrival, lol. Probably will later though as I don't think I need anything more at the moment. I did order hubby some new levi's for a gift (also got myself some, of course) recently. Have fun with the birdies.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

Grayson is so crazy.  On Thursday, I was home all day so I think he thought I wouldn't be going anywhere.  At 6pm when I was changing to head out to dinner, he was cooing, griping and hanging on to my yoga pants so I couldn't change out of them.  This bird was chasing me down to grab my jeans.