Trusted Contributor

For jeans lovers, how many pair do you own?

Mine are either folded in a drawer if they’re for every day or if they’re a bit too big (9 pair),   3 pair hanging in the closet for “good”, and another 2 pair in the wash. These are all just blue jeans. Maybe 3 pair of black  and one white. Love my jeans and love spandex in them. BTW, most have been bought from Goodwill or consignment shops—rarely buy them brand new.

Honored Contributor

Re: For jeans lovers, how many pair do you own?

[ Edited ]

long pants - 2 pair blue jeans - 1 pair black jeans - 2 pair khacki but fabric & cut is same as jeans.

capris - 4 pair old denim & co that are pretty much ready to be trashed.Well over 10 years old. 2 new pair I just got and 2 I've had a few years. Several other pairs in various colors. Most of those are old denim & co as well.

Of course here in Fl. we wear capris much more than long pants. For days we aren't doing much outside the house I prefer to wear capris made of t shirt jersey type fabric. Less expensive and more comfortable than jeans.

Honored Contributor

I'm taking the 5th

Esteemed Contributor

I have a dozen pairs but frankly, I probably wear the same few pairs all the time!!  LOL

I know, can you spell P U R G E ???

Honored Contributor

I used to have bunches and bunches, but due to medication I gained weight 3 years ago and I had to get rid of them all.  So now I only have 15 pairs.  But I am always buying jeans so will have more soon.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Super Contributor

@LindaSalwrote:

I have a dozen pairs but frankly, I probably wear the same few pairs all the time!!  LOL

I know, can you spell P U R G E ???

Same here! I basically wear the same ones over and over again. As a busy mom and preschool teacher, I really need to be comfortable and be able to move a lot, so I reach for my Flexibelle pull on jeans anytime they're not in the wash! 

Esteemed Contributor

I own close to 20 pairs of jean - I live in them. A couple of weeks ago, I purchased 4 pairs of skinny jeans from costco on-line. 2 pairs in black, 2 pairs in navy. The others I purchased from Kohls around 6 years ago --- burgundy, grey, black -- mostly blue jeans (straight cut, boot cut). I'm wearing a pair of blue jeans right now. I lost weight - so I tossed them in the dryer and they all shrunk - fits better now.

Trusted Contributor

That reminds me, I have a box full of jeans ready to donate. I have too many jeans, I'm actually ashamed to say how many pairs I have, and feel greedy & selfish. With that said, I am starting box number 2. Thank you for helping me realize this, I will put my efforts forward!

Honored Contributor

My bff #2 sent me a new pair today for my birthday at the end of the month. Medium blue a nice boot cut that is slim in the leg with slight flare at the ankle.  29 inches so they don't need to be hemmed.    You know you are bff's and know each other like you know yourself when you can buy jeans for someone....and they fit perfectly.  I counted my jeans when I hung them up and I have 10 pairs in rotation.  Meaning they fit, I like them and I wear them.  I have a few others that I did not count because they are too big or they are Dreamjeannes that I don't wear anymore.  I'm all set when it comes to jeans but I might at some point this summer buy a pair of white ones....maybe.

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltreewrote:

My bff #2 sent me a new pair today for my birthday at the end of the month. Medium blue a nice boot cut that is slim in the leg with slight flare at the ankle.  29 inches so they don't need to be hemmed.    You know you are bff's and know each other like you know yourself when you can buy jeans for someone....and they fit perfectly.  I counted my jeans when I hung them up and I have 10 pairs in rotation.  Meaning they fit, I like them and I wear them.  I have a few others that I did not count because they are too big or they are Dreamjeannes that I don't wear anymore.  I'm all set when it comes to jeans but I might at some point this summer buy a pair of white ones....maybe.

@chrystaltree  Happy Birthday in advance!Smiley Happy