Respected Contributor

For fans of Boho

[ Edited ]

If you like the boho look, this peasant blouse from Loft is pretty in person, and it's on sale.

I love that it comes in regular and petites sizes. Peasant tops can be overwhelming on my short figure, if they're not sized right. I went down a size, too.

The fabric is lightweight, perfect for the hot fall in Texas. 

Esteemed Contributor

@peachesncream...

That's really cute ... love the juxtaposition of the colors.

Honored Contributor

I have a blouse that's similar .... I think I got it in Chico's last summer.   Usually wear it with indigo jeans or wide leg pants.

Honored Contributor
@peachesncream very pretty
"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@peachesncream  I love the blouse and wear a petite size.  can you tell me if  upper arm of the sleeve is smaller, average or  larger than most?

i have a full upper arm that prevents me from wearing most blouses.

thanks in advance.

Respected Contributor

Re: For fans of Boho

[ Edited ]

@Carmie wrote:

@peachesncream  I love the blouse and wear a petite size.  can you tell me if  upper arm of the sleeve is smaller, average or  larger than most?

thanks in advance.

It's not tight like some tops today; it's loose and comfortable. I don't think you would have any trouble with it. 

The blouse has a deep v neckline (but not too revealing on me). It also has a button and loop at the top, so it can be closed if you want to wear it that way. 

Trusted Contributor

I love it! Reminds me of a peasant blouse I had in the mid-70's. Wore it til it fell apart. Looked great with any kind of denim. Ah, what's old is new again! Wish I would of kept some of my clothes from that era. Of course, they probably wouldn't fit me, but maybe my 15 year old granddaughter.

Honored Contributor

@peachesncream wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

thanks in advance.

It's not tight like some tops today; it's loose and comfortable. I don't think you would have any trouble with it. 

The blouse has a deep v neckline (but not too revealing on me). It also has a button and loop at the top, so it can be closed if you want to wear it that way. 

Thank you...I am ordering three different  tops.  The prices are really great, what a sale! and I love the sleeve styles.

thank you for your help.

Honored Contributor

Darling! I have a top pretty much like this that I bought from Von Maur last Fall. I feel so comfy wearing it. 

"Pure Michigan"