Trusted Contributor

Re: For anyone considering shopping HSN for NYDJ...

I bought & returned a few pair of NYDJ Sheri skinny jeans from HSN. They were too small & too short. Returned them as soon as I tried them on.

I then bought a pr of NYDJ Marilyn straight leg leg jeans. Item 279-303 clearance for $34.98 + free shipping. These jeans are a gorgeous tonal brushed twill and feel almost sueded. They are a a fall/winter jeans but I highly recommend these for fit, color, material and a great price! Made in USA too. HSN has the best sales! (Size 4,10,12,14,& 16 are still available.)

Esteemed Contributor

I never realized that NYDJ had started producing clothing overseas, wasn't being made in the U.S.A. one of their selling points? I tried on a pair of white floral ankle pants on clearance at Winners but didn't like the floral pattern on me but the pants fit and they were made in the U.S.

I do see NYDJ pants and jeans at Hudson's Bay dept. store and they aren't cheap either, they go on sale and it's still $99 CDN. I will have to look at the garment labels to see where they are made.

Occasional Contributor

Bestdressed - Did you order your normal NYDJ size for the Marilyn jeans you bought from HSN? (Can you tell I'm paranoid about sizing now!?!) I usually order a size smaller in this brand, but like I mentioned before, the made in China pair that I got from HSN were way too small.

Thanks so much!

Trusted Contributor

LillyPickle... I wasn't sure what size to order, as I never bought NYDJ jeans before. So I ordered my regular size 12 and they fit. (For reference: I usually buy & wear DG2 jeans from HSN and I size down to 10T in that brand.) I hope this helps.Smile

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I am pretty surprised NYDJ would do this considering they brag about making their jeans in the USA. That being said I have noticed that if you look at the descriptions of their jeans at Nordstrom.com, they vary from jean to jean. One says order a size down and another says order your regular size. I have always ordered a size down.