Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: For anyone considering shopping HSN for NYDJ...

On 6/12/2014 PinkSugar said:

I bought a pair of this brand and sent them back, fit was way off.

I just sent back my ankle jeans in my normal size for this brand. Had to be a least 2 sizes off!!

Occasional Contributor

I loved the fact that NYDJ were always US made, because fabric, fit and quality were always exceptional, which I felt was the reason for the fairly high price tag. If they're going to start making cheaply made stuff in China, I think it may be time for me to move on and find another brand.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

Wow...this is disconcerting! Definitely will be paying closer attention to place of origin, and I'm being much more selective about what I purchase from hsn. I thought we could depend on integrity from brands that manufacture in USA, but looks like that is compromised when they start to sell at alternative channels like hsn.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

It isn't just HSN....see my previous post.

I bought mine from Macy's.

It looks like this brand is going down that road....

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Esteemed Contributor

I have tried oin multiple styles in these jeans at L&T and Nordstroms and have never found a pair that fits me correctly. Probably just as well since they are outrageously expensive for jeans IMHO
Honored Contributor

I could not understand the price that HSN was offering for them. They were below $100.00. These American made jeans sold at Nordstrom, etc. cost way over that. I have two of them. Both say made in the U.S.A.

Honored Contributor

On 6/13/2014 Marienkaefer2 said:

I don't step foot in Macy's anymore. Horrible clothing for sale. I'd rather spend more money at Nordstom.

Respected Contributor

On 6/13/2014 songbird said:
On 6/13/2014 Marienkaefer2 said:

I don't step foot in Macy's anymore. Horrible clothing for sale. I'd rather spend more money at Nordstom.

Ok. But that has nothing to do with the brand NYDJ.

And you managed to slip in an insult to someone who shops at Macy's. (Me.)

Hope it makes your day happier!

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor

On 6/12/2014 LillyPickle said:

I loved the fact that NYDJ were always US made, because fabric, fit and quality were always exceptional, which I felt was the reason for the fairly high price tag. If they're going to start making cheaply made stuff in China, I think it may be time for me to move on and find another brand.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

I totally agree!

I loved these because they always look good and I always knew my size.

Very disappointing.

Honored Contributor

Why blame China? The factories in China work from the paterns and specifications that NYDJ gives them. I don't believe the sizing issues have anything to do with China. I think it's all about the new stretch fabrics, also did you remember to go down a size? I say that because, that's what NYDJ has always recommended. They still say it on their website.