Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: For Those Who Think The LOGO Brand Is Pricey

I like the shirts but not gonna spend that kind of money on a casual shirt.  If I worked more days per week, it might be worth it to me.  The fabric is nice.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I like the shirts but not gonna spend that kind of money on a casual shirt.  If I worked more days per week, it might be worth it to me.  The fabric is nice.

I like the print one - all the choices in it - but am not getting it at that price either.   I'd like two out of the three prints - the polka dot and the stripe. I don't care for the other style at all -- it's too plain for me.

Esteemed Contributor

As much as I like these, there is no way to justify the price.  Too expensive!

Honored Contributor

I like the striped option but will pass.

Esteemed Contributor

There are other brands expensive too. 

Honored Contributor

Expensive rayon.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The fabric is made of Lyocell which for some reason is a very expensive material.  I really like the blue shirt, but not $120., worth.

I found this on Tencera:

With extreme comfort and wearability in mind, Bella Dahl crafted and trademarked Tencera™ denim. Derived from TENCEL™ Lyocell, Tencera™ is an intricate fabrication and wash process that yields a luxuriously soft touch and sleek finish.

Tencera™ is a form of rayon and consists of cellulose fibers that are made from natural bleached wood pulp, known for its soft, absorbent, durable and wrinkle-resistant properties. Tencera™ is produced with a non-toxic solvent that is recycled during the production process and this type of fabric is fully biodegradable and environmentally friendly, being made from trees that are managed for sustained harvest.

It’s pretty much the softest piece of clothing you’ll ever feel

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like the sleeves, and the liliypad color, but until I see how much more weight I can lose, I’m not investing that much money in a shirt. I would like to get down one more size, I think it’s doable. Till then I will mainly shop my closet.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just purchased a tee from Logo and with tax $50 which I think is a little high. I expect it to look even better in person and if it doesn't it goes back.  I can get pima cotton tees on sale at JJill for a lot less.  I think Logo prices are too high.  $80 for some tops and she had a jacket for $140 - I don't think so.  I am retired so I look for sale prices.  As far as Side Stitch, I never heard of them and shirts for over $100 that are casual is a definite NO.

kindness is strength