Esteemed Contributor

You may remember this sweater from 2018-19, I believe ... 

Lauren Ralph Lauren - Jacquard-Knit Linen-Blend Sweater

Well, actually, that's not Linea ... it's Ralph Lauren.   But this is LDO's 

Image 6 - LINEA  LEISURE  By LOUIS  DELL'OLIO MIXED MEDIA POINTELLE PULLOVER  TOP QVC NEW

... also came in the cream/black as shown above (I'll try to find a pic).  It's so remarkably similar that it brings back memories of what we lost here.

Honored Contributor

@SoX   I like both versions, but I wouldn't choose either for myself.  I suspect both designers would be happy I wouldn't!

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops 

I like both, also  ...  and if I didn't already have the Linea, I'd probably get the RL version ... if it goes on deep dive, price-wise, I may just do that.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Not that it matters...I like the RAlph Lauren much better. I do not care for the bottom of the LDO. Looks like a bad copy to me.

Honored Contributor

@SoX   lol   Even though I am really working at not accumulating more new clothes I barely wear, I do that same thing -   buy a deep sale item because I know it works for me.  That's how I ended up with about a dozen Foxcroft shirts a few years back!

Esteemed Contributor

I own the Linea version in black/blue more affordable than RL I am sure.

Honored Contributor

i am not really a fan of either look, but i would venture to guess that there was a version of this even before the LDO version.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I much prefer the Ralph Lauren version. I don't like the bottom of the Linea version.