Honored Contributor

While I'm not in the mood, at all, to shop for new clothes right now, I was looking online at Nordstrom last week and ordered a new pair of Birkenstock sandals.

They came two days ago.  I LOVE them so I thought I'd post about them.  They're suede Arizona's so people who wear those will be familiar with that. I already have some suede Arizonas so I knew I'd like them.

The color I ordered was Earth Red Suede which I think is a new color.  When I saw the picture of them online, I first thought hmmmmm.....  I thought they looked a little washed out, but I ordred them anyway.

The color is SO pretty and these softbed Arizonas are very comfortable.  I liked them so much that I ordered them in the Ochre color yesterday.

Not cheap, $134.95, but Birkenstocks last for years and years.  

So, if you're interested, look at Nordstrom online and search Arizona Soft Footbed Suede Sandal and the color was Earth Red Suede.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh 

The Arizona Suede Soft Footbed is the only sandal I wear.  The style is perfect for me and I love the soft footbed.  I also only wear the suede because it's so much softer on the foot than the hard leathers or man made material.  

Glad to hear you're enjoying them so much! 👍

Esteemed Contributor

Re: For Birkenstock fans

[ Edited ]

I am waiting impatiently for warmer, dryer weather so I can wear my shearling lined suede Arizona sandals, even if my home done pedicure is my only option. At this point, as long as I am at home and healthy, i don't much care about the rest.

@gidgetgh :Enjoy those new kicks!

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh 

Here is your earth red-

BIRKENSTOCK 'Arizona' Soft Footbed Suede Sandal, Main, color, EARTH RED SUEDE

and here is your ochre-

BIRKENSTOCK 'Arizona' Soft Footbed Suede Sandal, Main, color, OCHRE SUEDE

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono 

these pictures I can see.  With safari!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

I love Birkenstocks - Gizeh is my fave.

I had Arizonas years ago - they got wet - not soaked - in the rain and the black dye from the suede got on my feet.  Wasn't too happy about that.  Since then I've stuck with the leather.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono - thanks for posting the pictures. I have no idea why I didn't. Early morning foggy brain I guess!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Rue LaLa offered Birkenstocks this past week. There are still some left.

Honored Contributor

My hubby has a simialr pair in "plastic" that he uses for the beach/pool

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.