Honored Contributor

Re: Fly London show ..shoes and pants are cute!

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 

Well heck!  

The style I couldn't adjust for the metal ring they "updated" the style with didn't post!  Here it is!

(I would have noticed, but Shadow was destroying the tower air purfier!  It's dead now.  The tower, not the pup.....yet!)!!!

Here's the shoe which I consigned after one wearing.

Image result for fly london sandals

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Thank you, now I see.

By the way, how is that cute Shadow doing? Furry 🐶 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@ECBG 

Thank you, now I see.

By the way, how is that cute Shadow doing? Furry 🐶 

@LTT1 Shadow is a fat little fellow that loves to be hugged and rocked.  Unfortunately,  he "rocked and rolled" mom's air purifier!!!Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I like everything except I am not sure about the ruffle bottom of the pants.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I like Fly London and always get compliments when I wear the shoes. That being said, their sizing is inconsistent for me, yet I still take a chance and buy. If they didn't offer free shipping and exchanges with this line I would have to forget them. I just ordered sandals on sale, so cool looking, hoping they fit.

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1  Sorry for the delay getting back to you.  I've been super busy lately and have not been able to check into the Q forums daily.  The tips from @ECBG  should be helpful.  I wear a US 7.5 and have consistently worn a Euro 38.  My feet are pretty average width, maybe even a bit narrow.  It's nice to measure everything once in a while (including feet), so I was measured recently using a Brannock Device.  This is the sizing tool used by most of the footwear manufacturer's worldwide, so I trust that 7.5/38 to be spot on accurate.  Whatever size you are buying from QVC may be a half size too big.  If going for the adjustable strap styles doesn't help try a half size smaller (or in this case one Euro number down).  The Fly materials are so pliable that the upper will easily comform to your feet and if there is any minor tightness it will be gone with one or two wearings. 

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@LTT1  Sorry for the delay getting back to you.  I've been super busy lately and have not been able to check into the Q forums daily.  The tips from @ECBG  should be helpful.  I wear a US 7.5 and have consistently worn a Euro 38.  My feet are pretty average width, maybe even a bit narrow.  It's nice to measure everything once in a while (including feet), so I was measured recently using a Brannock Device.  This is the sizing tool used by most of the footwear manufacturer's worldwide, so I trust that 7.5/38 to be spot on accurate.  Whatever size you are buying from QVC may be a half size too big.  If going for the adjustable strap styles doesn't help try a half size smaller (or in this case one Euro number down).  The Fly materials are so pliable that the upper will easily comform to your feet and if there is any minor tightness it will be gone with one or two wearings. 

@Trix Thank you.  @LTT1 I totally agree that you may need to go down a size with narrow feet.  My foot is a little wide, then my entire career teaching I was on my feet which makes them a little wider.  I go up to the next size for a little more width and am comfortable.

@LTT1 Once you get your size down, you probably won't vary.  IMO, F london runs slightly narrow.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG @Trix 

Thank you for the information!

@Katcat1 

When I first saw a pair of pants like these, I thought they were downright ugly AND I wondered what in the world type of shoe would one wear?

Even though those  pants are still not for me at this stage in my life, I think they are cute in Amy the model!

As for the shoes, separately I hever would have given them credit for looking so feminine, but I think the shoes and the pants compliment each other!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~