Honored Contributor

Freezing this morning, Decided why not wear my new G.I.L.I coat for morning walk. Perfect! Zipped up all the way covered my ears. Then went by my neighborhood Publix, Two women came up to me asked about the coat. Of course! Happily shared item number. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

It's very pretty. I like the silver (gray)? Have a lot black coats. Since I live in colder weather should I size up so the coat can accommodate layers? Great choice

Honored Contributor

Re: Florida - A298621

[ Edited ]

@OKPrincess wrote:

It's very pretty. I like the silver (gray)? Have a lot black coats. Since I live in colder weather should I size up so the coat can accommodate layers? Great choice

Depending upon layers? I sized down to (6) able to layer. First chose black needed new black coat. My size is back silver! Calling me!! Bring me home. 😍

Honored Contributor

What is the temperature - I have been in Florida during a cold freeze and it was no fun

PS it is currently 14 degrees where I am right now 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

What I like most about this one is the length. Unlike Some people I wear my coat while driving. I will order the silver in 12 and hopefully it will fit. I detest having to return anything. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

What is the temperature - I have been in Florida during a cold freeze and it was no fun

PS it is currently 14 degrees where I am right now 

I'm in south Florida.  It was 50 when I got up this morning.  It was in the upper 30s a couple weeks ago.  Have had some out of town visitors in the past few weeks, and they are all grateful for the cool and rainy weather we've been having.  It's so much better than what they came from and are going back to!

Respected Contributor

That is a really cute jacket!  Enjoy it.

Super Contributor

"Thanks for the heads up. My black winter coat has seen better days and am waiting for clearance items o hit.  Still a little pricey tho. I have it saved

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Florida - A298621

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Freezing this morning, Decided why not wear my new G.I.L.I coat for morning walk. Perfect! Zipped up all the way covered my ears. Then went by my neighborhood Publix, Two women came up to me asked about the coat. Of course! Happily shared item number. Woman Very Happy

Freezing? what was the temperature 50? 60? ALmost laughable.Woman LOLSmiley LOL [it is 20  here now ... that is cold.]

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Freezing? what was the temperature 50? 60? ALmost laughable.Woman LOLSmiley LOL [it is 20  here now ... that is cold.] 

Original from Adirondacks know what extreme temps are. Yes! Freezing this morning 39 felt much colder. There is no way could live up north.