Respected Contributor

Floral and star cardigans - if you love Isaac's florals

I'm a huge fan of Isaac's floral cardigans, and saw some really nice florals on Macy's site, with sale prices at $19.99 with a discount code so down to less then $14.  Brand is Karen Scott and available in almost every size!

In addition to many many floral ones that are available, I ordered this sweater since I think it would be great for July 4th.

The florals and this star one are down to $13.99 with the discount code (that they show you), and free shipping with $25.  

18398222_fpx.jpg

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Re: Floral and star cardigans - if you love Isaac's florals

Cute star sweater but nobody here will be wearing sweaters on the Fourth of July. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

In Midwest you never know about weather and by evening it can be cooler.  This looks lightweight and perfect if needed.  Thanks @CAcableGirl2 .

Honored Contributor

I LOVE both Karen Scott and the Charter Club brands at Macy's.  IMO, they are comparable to certain brands that QVC sells at half the price.  Plus I am fortunate enough where I either get free shipping or order online and pick up at the store which is a 10 minute walk from me.  I only buy QVC items when there has been a substantial reduction in price--never the full price.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Love!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I LOVE both Karen Scott and the Charter Club brands at Macy's.  IMO, they are comparable to certain brands that QVC sells at half the price.  Plus I am fortunate enough where I either get free shipping or order online and pick up at the store which is a 10 minute walk from me.  I only buy QVC items when there has been a substantial reduction in price--never the full price.

@kaydee50   I agree.  Most of my clothes are from Macy's....Charter Club or Karen Scott.   I like that they have a nice selection in petites.  I have never paid for shipping.

Always happy with my purchases...

Esteemed Contributor

That is cute.  Nice to see only one color in a pattern!

Esteemed Contributor

You may as well buy them at a good price elsewhere. Isaac shows his face, but he is no longer designing. And his Pima cotton? LLBean has Pima t-shirts for at least a decade as low as $l9.99, and Isaac's are way too high. And Isaac talks like he developed Pima cotton. I think we no longer see any Isaac designer clothes coming to us. And it's really embarrasdsing how hard-sell he does with his product. 

Yes, others over-sell, but Isaac is a zealot with it. 

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 That's a cute sweater

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

That sweater is so cute!  And this is the way I like to dress when I go out for the day running errands and out to get a casual dinner!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin