Esteemed Contributor

Re: Flip Flop Recommendation - Ones you feel you could walk miles in :)

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Catlady Nicole ~ I'm with you, Teva Mush is my absolute favorite flip flop.  Can't beat the comfort, I've been wearing them for years.  My son loves them to.  👍🏻👍🏻

Where do you buy them @AKgirl2 ?  I checked A and people said they were selling fakes.  I love Teva - they last forever!!

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

@tends2dogs I've gotten my last few pairs from the A as well.  I am just careful and only order from the actual Teva seller.  I honestly don't know if the scammers have found a way to breach that layer of protection or not.....

The Teva site has free shipping and free returns on orders over $35.  A good excuse to order two pairs?!

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Catlady Nicole ~ I'm with you, Teva Mush is my absolute favorite flip flop.  Can't beat the comfort, I've been wearing them for years.  My son loves them to.  👍🏻👍🏻

Where do you buy them @AKgirl2 ?  I checked A and people said they were selling fakes.  I love Teva - they last forever!!

TIA

@tends2dogs ~ I buy them through Teva's website. 

Esteemed Contributor

Other department stores sell TEVA brands too @tends2dogs .  Macy's, Nordstrom's.  Try Zappos.  They are owned by Amazon but much, much better.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

I second Olukai and Reef. Those have been the most comfortable for me, and I've tried a lot of flip flops. They offer support.

I also loved this pair from Okabashi from Target:

Women's Breeze Flip Flop Sandals - Okabashi : Target

They also offered a lot of support and were't just squishy and soft.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Trusted Contributor

Crocs Capri....love them! Some styles are no longer around but I just ordered the latest Capri Sport fro Kohl's.

Support and not a bad style.

Honored Contributor

My flip flop rec is to wear them around the house only, never out in public places. Flip flops are the worst kind of footwear for getting and spreading germs. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

My flip flop rec is to wear them around the house only, never out in public places. Flip flops are the worst kind of footwear for getting and spreading germs. 

I've heard this too...Plus your feet are filthy when you come indoors...

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

Archie's.  Look online at Archies dot com.  A handful of colors, price is great.  I'm flat-footed and have many Vionics and just a few Clark's.  (Some Clark's can be very dowdy.)

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee  My daughter had a painful planter wart and her podiatrist said it was from constantly wearing flip flops as they spread germs. This happened at least 10 years ago and she hasn't worn them since.