Honored Contributor

I've never heard of the brand Flexx, but saw some sandals presented a little while ago and looked at them.  They have arch support, which I need, and look very comfortable.  I found the same ones and other styles on Nordstrom for the same price, free shipping and free returns, so I would order from there.

I'm looking at the Flexx Shore Thing Slide Sandal at Nordstrom.  QVC has that style, too, with free shipping and 6 Easy Pays.  Have any of you worn this brand?  Are they comfortable?  Is the arch support good?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Re: Flexx Sandals

[ Edited ]

I have a number of pairs of Flexx low wedge pumps.  They are comfortable, decent arch support but it's been my experience, they run a half size big.   I've purchased mine (discounted) from Rue LaLa.

Sorry I cannot tell you about the sandals but you can find a lot of reviews at Zappos.

Super Contributor

I have a pair if ankle boots from the flexx, I love 'em! I'm eyeing a pair if their sandals. My boots are so comfortable. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Flexx Sandals

[ Edited ]

Thank you @lulu1  and @colover .  lulu1, thanks for pointing out that Zappos has them.  I read the reviews and ordered from there.  I love that you get them the next day from Zappos.  I like their free shipping and free returns policy, too.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

I have a number of pairs of Flexx low wedge pumps.  They are comfortable, decent arch support but it's been my experience, they run a half size big.   I've purchased mine (discounted) from Rue LaLa.

Sorry I cannot tell you about the sandals but you can find a lot of reviews at Zappos.

@lulu1   I should have listened to you about the sizing.  The reviews said they ran true to size, so I ordered my usual size 8.  They came yesterday and were much too wide.  I was afraid my feet would slip out of them.  I reordered a size 7 1/2, and they came today and fit well.  I wish QVC shipping was like Zappos!

-Henry David Thoreau