Honored Contributor

I've never heard of the brand Flexx, but saw some sandals presented a little while ago and looked at them.  They have arch support, which I need, and look very comfortable.  I found the same ones and other styles on Nordstrom for the same price, free shipping and free returns, so I would order from there.

I'm looking at the Flexx Shore Thing Slide Sandal at Nordstrom.  QVC has that style, too, with free shipping and 6 Easy Pays.  Have any of you worn this brand?  Are they comfortable?  Is the arch support good?

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Respected Contributor

Re: Flexx Sandals

[ Edited ]

I have a number of pairs of Flexx low wedge pumps.  They are comfortable, decent arch support but it's been my experience, they run a half size big.   I've purchased mine (discounted) from Rue LaLa.

Sorry I cannot tell you about the sandals but you can find a lot of reviews at Zappos.

Super Contributor

I have a pair if ankle boots from the flexx, I love 'em! I'm eyeing a pair if their sandals. My boots are so comfortable. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Flexx Sandals

[ Edited ]

Thank you @lulu1  and @colover .  lulu1, thanks for pointing out that Zappos has them.  I read the reviews and ordered from there.  I love that you get them the next day from Zappos.  I like their free shipping and free returns policy, too.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

I have a number of pairs of Flexx low wedge pumps.  They are comfortable, decent arch support but it's been my experience, they run a half size big.   I've purchased mine (discounted) from Rue LaLa.

Sorry I cannot tell you about the sandals but you can find a lot of reviews at Zappos.

@lulu1   I should have listened to you about the sizing.  The reviews said they ran true to size, so I ordered my usual size 8.  They came yesterday and were much too wide.  I was afraid my feet would slip out of them.  I reordered a size 7 1/2, and they came today and fit well.  I wish QVC shipping was like Zappos!