Valued Contributor

Flexibelle fabric tears/ holes???

I really like how the flexibelle pants fit but a couple of them have developed holes in the fabric- not at the seams but actually in the fabric itself. I know this new “knit denim look” is a different process (woven) but maybe it’s not a practical fabric for long lasting wear. Regular denim lasts decades and while this fabrication is comfortable, it is very costly to get such minimal wear before they fall apart. By the way- my pants are not tight so that it not the reason for any holes in the fabric.
Honored Contributor

Re: Flexibelle fabric tears/ holes???

They are comfortable, but they don't hold up very well.

Esteemed Contributor

ITA, I had this happen with my Dream Jeannes.  While I like QF and have more shirts than bottoms, I would not buy bottoms again.   Wore brand new cropped ones and by the end of the summer, same thing a "worn" hole in the buttocks!  Really?  I am not tough at all on my clothing.    I have not run into that problem yet with Flexibelle but I only have a couple pairs of her jeans.   I have however, alos experienced it with my Logo tops, again a "worn" hole right in the front of the shirts.  I launder carefully and was atonished how this could happen for such an expensive line.  Just makes me no longer purchase.

Live and learn.

Trusted Contributor

I have a pair of flexibelle crops and while I like their comfort and fit they're a lighter weight that frays and will not hold up well. It's not a very tight weave. But the flexibelle jeggings that I purchased in the fall-winter are a much heavier fabric and they're phenomenal. Just love them. I think they will last. But they're not for the summer. The crops, probably just one season. Too bad. I won't buy them again.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a Rag & Bone jeans with a big....and I mean deliberate big hole at the knee.  I loved the look of a patch, and had planned to put a patch there.  But I liked the hole so much, I kept it there.  Deliberate holes, tears, etc come and go in popularity.  I purchased my jeans in 2014 when it was popular.  Now it's back.  Though in a looser style.  (as the style of jeans are generally now)  It's the edgiest jean I own.

Valued Contributor

Seems to mainly affect the rear part of the jeans though. I consider it a quality control issue.
Esteemed Contributor

I have worn Flexabelle jeans and Capri's since Kim arrived at QVC and have never had an issue with holes, fabric wearing and wear them most every day. Don't baby them, washer and dryer.  Love them!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Natureluvr     Do you have a pet that walks across your lap? I do and it's crossed my mind that those toenails aren't doing my pants any good.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I haven’t had that problem with Flexibelles, but I don’t expect to wear them for decades. If I get a few seasons wear, I’m ok with it.