Respected Contributor

Flexibelle TSV Jeans dissapointment ....

I wore mine for the first time today. They are soft and comfortable but the legs are big and boy did they bag out in the seat and knees.They would be comfortable in the winter to wear around the house but they make my size 14/16 body look bigger.  Too much material in the legs.  They did not look like it on the vendor.  They are going back.....

Frequent Contributor

Re: Flexibelle TSV Jeans dissapointment ....

I ordered a pair of the Flexibelle jeans and I LOVE them,  I was lucky enough to able to grab another pair this past week.  I am 5"9  159 and they feel like they werer made just for me.  Of course I ordered the tall and they are perfect. Not too happy with the placement of the pockets in back but I wear long tops so no problem.   Thank you, Thank you,  Thank you....Bring them back soon...No bagging or sagging at all.:-)

Valued Contributor

They are soft but did not fit well on me.  I found them baggy.  Sent them back.

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I wore mine for the first time today. They are soft and comfortable but the legs are big and boy did they bag out in the seat and knees.They would be comfortable in the winter to wear around the house but they make my size 14/16 body look bigger.  Too much material in the legs.  They did not look like it on the vendor.  They are going back.....

@chiclet  On any of the jeans, no matter where, Talbot's, QVC, Chico's, Ann Taylor, Dillards, etc., with that much spandex, I order down a size or two.  That much spandex is going to stretch like crazy when you put it on.  So get jeans that are so tight you have to squirm to get into them and then as you walk around, they stretch to fit. I try to put mine on an hour before I am due to leave home so that they are stretched to my fit.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@chiclet wrote:

@chiclet  On any of the jeans, no matter where, Talbot's, QVC, Chico's, Ann Taylor, Dillards, etc., with that much spandex, I order down a size or two.  That much spandex is going to stretch like crazy when you put it on.  So get jeans that are so tight you have to squirm to get into them and then as you walk around, they stretch to fit. I try to put mine on an hour before I am due to leave home so that they are stretched to my fit.

@chiclet, I agree 100% with @Nonametoday. I'd ordered sz 8 in last year's cropped Flexibelle tsv...based on the click here measurements and wanting a relaxed comfy fit. OMG, these puppies stretched so much I couldn't keep them on and literally walked out of them. I exchanged for a sz 4 and they're perfect, with very little squirm btw, if not a wee big after wearing. I learned a very good lesson regarding the spandex content and Name Already Taken, it's very good of you to call this content "feature" to everyone's attention. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I think it really depends on how you are built.  If you are a pear shape like I am, I don't get the big legs and bagging with mine.  I think if you have thin legs, you will have a problem and can size down. 

Valued Contributor

Those jeggings were big in the waist & very tight in the leg. I do not have big calves & I had to keep pushing them back down. It's like the waist & leg didn't go together. I did find another jegging with a wider waistband that had a smaller waist & bigger leg. I ended up getting 7 of them. Little did I know that they would pull so easily. We have new puppies. So if you have young dogs or cats keep that in mind. I have one pair I wear around the house a lot. The others I only wear away from home. So sad because I liked the fit. No more flexibelle for me!

Honored Contributor

@DAD 

I have cats. I don't think there's any pant that's iimpervious to their nails! Well maybe chainmail?! LOL 

If I want to keep them pristine I need to take them off before my Siamese comes to sit in my lap

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo ha I hear that. If I am wearing a sweater and I don't want it to get snagged by kitty nails, I have taken to wearing a vest or jacket that is more resistant to the nails. I have Siamese as well and one of them loves to ride around on my shoulders. I don't mind it BUT I have definitely had to adjust when I am dressed to go to work.

Honored Contributor

I don't like them either, and I agree that they are baggy.  I have found I don't like any of these "jeans" that are some strange fabric other than denim.