Honored Contributor

1.  I'm interested in today's TSV. I've looked at the Click Here measurements for the size  I'm contemplating purchasing, and the low hip measurement is exactly what my hips measure. Since these jeans supposedly stretch every which way, do you think I could get the size with the hip measurement I mentioned. 

Waist measurement for the size I'm thinking of has plenty of expansion room when fully extended according to the Click Here.

2.  If you're a larger plus size and have other Flexibelle jeans, did they flatter you?

Honored Contributor

Re: Flexibelle Jeans questions

@Mindy D I have 2 pairs of flexibelle jeans and they have a lot of stretch.  When I got them I thought - no way will these fit.  They did and are very comfortable.  I went down a size for a slimmer fit.  HTH!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Trusted Contributor

I'm a petite plus 18. And have thought the pairs I have look good! I'm a difficult fit in jeans. It's not always easy to get a plus size in a petite range. When I do find it, often the waist is too big for the hip measurement. I don't have that issue with Flexibelles. The stretch and weight of the fabric work together to fit your shape without bagging out. As you can tell, I'm a fan. 
In terms of sizing, my regular size works. I don't have to size up or down. Hope this helps!

Respected Contributor

These are very forgiving because of the stretch, you can tell by looking at the waist band measurement relaxed, and the waist band measurement extended.

That'll give you a good idea of how much stretch is in these.  I bought some logo twill leggings and couldn't figure out why I couldn't squeeze into them, I finally looked at the fabric and they were only 2% stretch. These are 8%. 

Trusted Contributor

@Mindy D  I have a few pairs of Flexibelle and always go with my normal size. I'm a size 12, I buy a size 12 and they're perfect.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D   I would not go any smaller than your actual hip measurement.  You've got to be able to breathe and move.  You want to be comfortable. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Mindy D   I would not go any smaller than your actual hip measurement.  You've got to be able to breathe and move.  You want to be comfortable. 

@Kachina624    And I wear long-johns under them when the temp dips into the '40s.......     di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi    You do know, I hope, that Mindy lives in Miami? 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi    You do know, I hope, that Mindy lives in Miami? 

@Kachina624    Ummmm......NO........but I don't guess HUMIDITY and anything snug would be too comfortable, either (!!!!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi   Are you having rain from Hurricane Nora?  We're supposed to get it this evening.